Single brown spotting 6 days after sex, test after 9 days after spotting negative

miss90

Reaction score
Hello,

My last AF was April 10 (I didn't had AF due to stress and lost weight). I had sex during night 24-25th July. I had single small brown spotting in the morning 31th. Is it possible it was implantation spotting? Since 2nd August I have sensitive smell and everything stinks. On friday I had metallic taste in my mouth. Since 3rd August days I'm nauseated and since 6th August I threw up few time after eating. I also had this pulling pain under navel during weekend. I'm also going to loo more often since 5th August. Had little fever on 6th and 8th August. I keep having cramps in the lower abdomen and twinge pain on the sides of the abdomen. I also have weird headache since 5th August. I tested on 9th and it came negative. What do You think? There is no chance of me being pregnant? Or maybe I tested too early?

Sorry this is so chaotic written x

Hi, I got my bfp this week. Cb digi says 2-3. About 12 days ago I had brown discharge and i assumed AF was on her way. Then it stopped. Took a cheap test and it was negative. Had very sore boobs for 3 weeks now so took another test on Thursday and got a very strong positive. Hope. This might give you some help to know what's happening to your body �� xx

I started spotting brown today and once had a little red so probably it's AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back