Single, bio clock ticking & wants baby?

soulspirit

Reaction score
Hi
I have heard so much about 'midlife single women' who for whatever reasons haven't settled down in a stable relationship, yet yearning to be a mother. I wonder if there are any such women out there considering pregnancy without a full time partner.
I'm in a stable relationship with my girlfriend, she already has two girls and does not want any more children. I have never had a child of my own and really would like the idea of giving life to a new baby. Fortunately my partner is very understanding and open minded. She has no problem if I came across someone single who's also in need of a baby due to the 'biological clock' factor. Hence I'm posting this message to see if anyone has similar experience or knows of any specific websites or resources on this issue.
Thank you for reading.
Happy new year.

Hi, can't really offer any help, have you tried typing in google? You might find a handy website. Good Luck x

Thank you for taking time to write back, I have looked on google, but it seems there isn't any resources on this matter! I wish you well in your pregnancy. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back