Single and Pregnant

Manckate

Reaction score
Hi there, thought I would say hi. This is my first post, so anyone pregnant and also a single mum (I've always worked) Really starting to think its easier without a man in my life...

Hey hun, Welcome to the forum...

Im a single mum and have just had my second baby (FOB walked out when I was 6 weeks) I have found it so much easier this time without a man lol...Im less stressed, can concentrate on my baby boys and generally feel a lot happier...

Hope it all goes well for you...if you ever want to chat..PM me :) xx

Yes they are definately the cause of most problems, only good for one thin and thats usually rubbish! I love the name stanley! not sure how I do PM?

Some men bring troubles, others bring happiness...

As an ex-single-mother and mom of 2, I think that for child it is important to have 2 parents: mom and dad...

but life is life....

Hi hun, I was a single mum for 13 years but now are having a baby with a new partner. It took me forever to find my prince but he wouldn't have been my first choice but was defo the best. They have their good and bad points. lol

I think that for child it is important to have 2 parents: mom and dad...

Yes that is true. But when the dad doesnt want to know what can you do!

Yes that is true. But when the dad doesnt want to know what can you do!
Don't worry about! Just get another one! :) )) ) )) )

Don't keep stupid (irresponsible) men around - keep space free for good (proper) one.

Recently single and pregnant .. X

Ladies i went through my whole pregnancy as a single mummy and still am.
Again fob doesnt want to know hpowever im gonan try my best to find him and let him know shes here and exists. Cant say i havent tried then.
I actually really enjoyed my pregnancy x

I'm a single mummy to be.
The father don't want to know and has messed me around so much through out this pregnancy that i haven't enjoyed it until now where i'm completely blanking him - here's the whole sha-bang to bore you with bla bla bla! haha - http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/relationships/244881-its-me-isnt.html

Just going to enjoy my little boy now (well when he arrives) he's the only man in my life i need. lol! :)

Hi to the new ladies to the thread ;)

Im not going to pretend its all roses cus it isn't, it is hard sometimes BUT the good times outweigh the bad and I can honestly say I'm probably the most happiest I've ever been :D I've got two beautiful boys in my life who u do my best for, my health and wonderful friends and family!! Oh and no stress from a man lol

Xx

3 weeks in and its been a bumpy ride specially at night but ive learnt to stay calm and plus im taking help from family as Keira goes to my mums once a week now so i can have some me time which involves sleeping lol. I felt like a failure at first but realised it help xxx

Hey, accept as much help as you can :) you need a break sometimes :D

How's LO sleeping?? Luckily Stanley was a great sleeper (until he started teething lol)

Xx

Hi folks. I'm pregnant & single. Dad won't be a part of pregnancy or baby's life. It's sad but life goes on. He's not a good person so I'm truly better off without him. Emotionally i'm not scared of doing this alone but financially I'm petrified.

youll be fine hun, it all works out eventually x

Hi everyone. I aam giving the male perspective here. I dated a single mother. all revealed in my own thread. you are all exactly the right people i need guidance from. long story short, i ended the relationship with my pregnant gf because she was cold/distant and loved another man. I told her id always be there for the baby, scans and any appointments etc. But i didnt want to be in a relationship with her then. of course i regretted it...offered a chance for the relationship again, then offered her friendship but she said no. i text every week to ask how the bump is and i plan to give her some little surprises along the way! i actually really want this girl back. but are women generally happier going through a pregnancy alone? because she alredy has a child with another man (who she still loved when we were tigether and still does hence her refusing to get back together with me) il be her second baby dad! can i have a female perspective on this? it baffles me how a woman would rather go through it alone than without me because im so willing to help and support her etc! post on my thread or on this one please. would love to hear some honest opinions :) thanks

No I wudnt rather be going thru this alone, my partner left me when I was 16 weeks pregnant because of depression, we have remained very close friends all I want is to be bk in a realtionship with him but he says he can't handle that at the moment, which makes me angry because I'm 37 weeks pregnant and had to deal with it, I hope she realises how much u love her, but I don't think it's easier without a man especially when u still love someone and are a ring like a couple but aren't one, just keep trying x

well since that last comment, we were talking on facebook. she wnted to show me a pram. which was nice of her. and we got talking. just ggeneral chit chat :) it was really nice. i was more or less leading the conversation and she was slightly dry! but it was a start. we talked for an hour or so. she talked about moving house. i offered to look out for a house for her and whatnot. i ended the conversation, and told her to to text if she wanted anything or wanted to talk! i also offered to help her move! should i keep this approach and be as helpful as possible. or do i play it cool and back off now? should i be so nice and risk falling into the friend zone or keep being supportive? help lol

Ive learnt to back off and give it time, otherwise I will only pushhim further away xx

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back