Miss being pregnant!

ippa

Reaction score
Ah I'm starting to really miss being pregnant!
I am totally in love with my little boy, and couldn't imagine life without him now!
I don't like feeling broody already! And the fact that I had a c-section I couldn't get pregnant again for a while! And well being single it's not a good idea!
Would love another already but need to find myself a decent man first!
XxX

Last edited:
Me too, totally miss having my bump!! I'm brooch for a new born too! But Aiden is do much fun now and love him more and more each day!! Wish I had a remote to rewind and relive his life again!! X

Aww I understand! I so loved being pregnant and am still surprised when I press my tummy and it's all squishy! Then I look at my boy and love the fun we are having - just us. Maybe in a few months I'll reconsider...

Me too. I hated being pregnant coz I had a nightmare and a nightmare labour, but I'm ready to do it all again. Hopefully in 6 months we'll be ttc and this time Ima enjoy every minute coz it will be the last ttime!

:hug:

I miss being pregnant too :( apart from the ms I love being pregnant and find labour so exciting!
I'm not having anymore children so that makes me miss it even more!

I miss it to i didnt have the easiest of pregnancy but i'd 100 % do it again tomorow xx

I miss being pregnant too. I was really quite emotional when Drake was born, i felt empty!

I too miss being pregnant never thought i would lol - love our princess to death - and one day will be again hopefully so enjoying being able to give her my full attention at minute ;-)

I so glad im not the only one!!

I miss being pregnant too. I was really quite emotional when Drake was born, i felt empty!

I know what you mean! i felt empty after having Matthew, probably didnt help that he was in an incubator in a different room! lol
XxX

i miss the feeling of him moving.... its weird.... i lie in bed wanting my belly to move! :( i hated being pregnant but would do it again tomorrow!

I said to my friend today, I wish I could spend the rest of my life 7 months pregnant as I really miss being pregnant but don't want to go through labour again.
I really miss feeling him move inside me and my bump.

I miss that feeling of a little life inside you kicking away thou she does kick me on the outside now lol

I found it funny the first few days after having dale id drink cold water and wad like i was waiting for him to move inside lol so its that i miss to, im not sure if il try for another 2 boys maybe enough but might be tempted to try for pink in the future but then again the pain of labour still clear in my mind for now lol xx

I hated being pregnant, then loved it, then hated it again (thanks SPD, RLS, And Al day every day morning sickness!, Lack of bladder control, to name a few :p)

Nah despite it all, It was one of the very few times ive truly been able to feel happy in myself, and confident on the way i look!

But you know what I really miss?

THE BIG BUMP TO SLEEP ON!

I have to wedge pillow along where the bump was, and keep one between my knees, I need to buy another body pillow LOL i cant sleep without doing it!!! and this is 7 months after its gone!

Then again.. its not hard to miss.. THE GIGANTOR BELLY!

Attachments

• 40 Weeks (1).JPG
    40 Weeks (1).JPG
    26 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Ahhh MommaKat, you had a great baby belly from really early wks too- so I miss your belly update piccys too!

I really miss being pregnant too, makes you feel special and clever for what your bondy is doing inside.
I can't have anymore as I have been sterilized now, which was the sensible thing as OH said no to number 5 !! He is right, but I would love a little miracle.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back