Single and Pregnant

Pregnant and single! I'm just focusing on the positives and, if I'm honest, I don't think the father not wanting to be involved is such a big loss to me. At the end of the day, he's the one missing out on his child growing up and I get to enjoy everything and make all the decisions for my child :)

im 23, with a 4 year old and his dad had never bothered, got told to have an abortion by him when i was 20 weeks pregnant, even thou my son has a half brother 12 weeks younger than him and ahalf sister 16 months old older than him, he doesnt make an effort with all three and has a fourth on the way due in June. he put us thru DNA tests in 2011, we have had CSA going since May 2011, havent heard from him since last october now, he used to visit for an hour and ignore my son. this is only cos his parents forced to see him, they were like CSA is set up, even thou no payments have been made, you might aswell see him.. i changed the day last september and no effort was made to come round cos he werent going to his parents house before they were at work that day so he had no one to force him, i hate him he told me he would bring my world crashing down and that i was like whatever. no contact from him since then

I'm pregnant and single, guy is married with 3 kids, I only have my friends support. To be honest I think it's better to be a single parent than with a wrong guy. We are strong ladies who carry a baby inside us and give birth, we can do this :)

Hi there my cousin is pregnant and single and I am a single dad of 1 so I am looking for people in similar situations to talk to for support as I don't always know how to support my cousin

Is anyone willing to occasionally email for general chat and support

Let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back