Silvercross prams

Louise123

Reaction score
Has anyone got the silvercross 3d pram??? I ordered it when I was about 16 weeks pregnant but was on the mothercare baby plan, it arrived last week and now I've got it home it seems so hard work has anyone else thought the same? Like it doesn't seem to fold down properly if it's in the pram mode or open so I have to take the pram part off turn It into the pushchair mode then re set back up which will get my nerves when out and about is there anyway easier to keep it as a pram all the time when in and out of the car??

Thankyou ladies

Hey hun, ive got the Silvercross surf.. Did see the 3d one tho but didnt bother testing it out.

Have a lil look on youtube for review videos. Hope you find an easier way.

The surf folds easy but cos of all the different parts of the travel system i cant see hope ill get it on the car to trek around with me!! xx

hiya, I have the silvercross 3d, use it everyday, it's def not the easiest to figure out but there's a couple of really good videos on u tube which will explain all, Definately have a good practice before lo arrives, esp with the car seat (confused the hell outta me for a while!) when putting in the boot of a car (when folded) i realised one way up it's a pain In the arse to get in, the other way not too bad, and it just won't fit if its not collapsed properly.

once you're used to it it is a really good pram, promise!

I've had a look had to do to open it up lol only thing I crnt figure out is when it's set up as a pram I folded it down but took forever to open up with all liner of pram on, do you have to take it all off so it's like a pushchair to fold?? Xx

yep, that's the only way, but tbh if travelling by car I've found it much easier to just use the car seat as this can attach to the pram (without the cot bit) it also saves waking lo up to get them out the car seat into the pram. I only use the cot bit if walking/on the bus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back