Pram Dilemma

luckily we got ours on baby plan & were able to swap it ! I do like it, just cant stand the size of it and found something else i love so i cant stand looking at the old one anymore lol. sounds pathetic i know!

but now i want to change the colour of the one weve gone for too haha im so fussy!

Ah yeah, I asked the lady if this one is on babyplan, and she said not yet, because it's so new :( shame, cause be easier to pay for over a couple of months, but not to worry!

Oh no, what colour have you got, and what do you want? I don't think your being fussy, it's our hormones, we're allowed to change our minds constantly, lol.
xx
i ordered the black denim, which i was unsure of anyway but i didnt want the stone colour. now they have bought out one called khaki twill and its put me off the black denim completely! but at the moment they are saying its not on the baby plan, but it is when i look on the website!! so im going to have to fight my corner lol

midnight - 5 kiddies!? Seriously, i'm impressed. I would've lost my marbles a long time ago, I've got my hands full as it is with a stroppy 10, going on 18 year old :( lol.xx

Morning ladies!
@ fairydust – thanks for the link, I’m sure this will help some people, but I’m stuck to Mothercare, as they will only do a refund, not an exchange, as it’s outside the 28 days, so I’ll end up paying through the nose! Also see what your saying with the carrycot, might not be worth the money
@ lulu – glad I haven’t talked you out of it, just cause I think they’re a lot of money, I’d feel so bad, cause it’s your decision, not mine, do what you think is best for baby J
@Jld – lol, yeah I’d speak to them and ask them to confirm with the headoffice if it’ll be going on babyplan, that’s what they are doing for me, then if it’s due to, they should be able to do it for you (so the lady I spoke to said anyway!)
x

Urgh, what is it with stroppy pre-teens, mine's a little monster, but she's so funny at times, I find it hard not to laugh at her, she'd be great in drama school I'm sure!

must be a girl thing because mine is the same we have the drama every morning because her hair wont go right or her sock that was right next to the other 1 and sprouted legs and walked off and hid itself she has started to make herself a cup of tea when the others go bed(basically makes a huge mess in the kitchen for 1 brew) and last night she came made her brew and come in the living room then about 15 minutes later just burst out crying me so looked at her and she said mum the dog ate the teabag i dropped it on the floor and he ate it before i could get to it she thought he was going to die but it took 15 mins for her to tell us the numpty so my dog has a soggy teabag in his stomach now

:rotfl: haha, oh dear, the bit about the dog with the wet teabag did make me chuckle! Bless ya, poor dog though, how’s he doing this morning….Oh yeah definitely a girl thing by the sounds of it…can only hope they grow out of it sooner rather than later! You’ve just described a day in the life of my house in the mornings, combined with an inability to keep her bedroom tidy, she’s like a mini whirlwind, goes to her dads at the weekend, her room can be spotless, comes home and within 5 minutes it’s like a tornado has torn through it L Arguments that she can’t brush her hair (too long apparently), screams blue murder when I do it L Making a cup of tea results in drips of milk on the worktops, sugar all over the floor and drips of tea from the top to the bin! Also mine is hard done by apparently, never gets anything, never goes anywhere, favourite saying atm is “shut up mum” which is charming – oh dear, but you gotta love em hey!

yeah the dogs fine he has ate worse lol

we get oh gaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwd its so unfair i cant do anything then she stops up the stairs so we make her come back down to walk back up the stairs nicely

and im sick of hearing such abody can go here or gets this or can wear heels to school another is hannah gets a £1 a day to spend on sweets :shock: i just tell her what name is on your birth certificate under mother and she says you so i respond with right im your mother not your friends mother so i go by my rules not theres

Oh dear, it sounds such fun in our houses doesn’t it!
I like what you make her do with the stairs, that’s cool, if I tried that with Lara, she wouldn’t do it, I’d just get “shut up” or “I hate you”, then she’d come down a while later and ask if she can go out or something, cheeky little madam, no sorry, or anything!

Oh don’t, we get “my dad lets me” quite a lot, which is hard, cause I feel like an ogre L £5 a week on sweets…..what about her teeth!? It’s funny, they just assume they are so hard done by don’t they, and all their friends lives are more interesting, except in reality it’s probably the same in their houses and their mum’s are going through it too!

never mind the teeth its her weight she isnt the smallest of girls and i see her on the street with a full pack of biscuits thats she bought from the shop

mine has no choice to do it she will be grounded have her star taken away meaning no spends at the end of the week loses her chance to go on the laptop or has her phone taken away lol

she doesnt see her biological dad so we dont have that problem thankfully

That’s the problem I have with Lara, she’s been so spoilt, her dad tends to over compensate when he see’s her, and she’s a right madam when she comes home, and by taken her phone or ds away, she just doesn’t care L No respect for anything, comes to mind L Need something foolproof to try, before bubs gets here, and before she turns into a horrible teenager.
What’s the star you mentioned with your one? Do you have some kind of chart for her to follow or something?

yeah we do it with alll of them so long as they are good they get a star on their chart each day 7 stars on a sunday means money or a small toys depending on which child :) doesnt have to be much either if we ground her and she gives lip like i dont care that im grounded coz its raining anyway we add a day onto the grounding harsh but if not she will be a nightmare

I like it, and it obviously works! I’ll have to copy / borrow your idea if you don’t mind, lol!
Do you have jobs for them all to do around the house on the chart? As I’m guessing I’m going to have to make one up, rather than buy one from somewhere, so ideas of what to put on it, will be most appreciated!
Grounding idea I like, I just feel so guilty, cause I work full time, and she’s in childcare before and after school (atm, will change when baby is here due to money), then she’s at her dads’ every other weekend and some of holidays, so I feel awful if I come home and have to tell her she’s grounded for being a madam or something L Tis hard this parenting lark Lx

no the only thing they have to do is tidy their room and put things away if they have them out they dont have chores :)

Even better then :) For her at least, I'm liking it, might have to give it a go with lara and see if it helps :)
Thanks hun...just realised this thread is now slightly off topic isn't it, lol.

yep very off topic stroppy pre teens award charts and soggy teabags all from a pram thread you wont get this anywhere else haha

my friend had the quinny buzz3 and had to get it replaced 3 times and she eventually asked for a diff pram the 3rd time not sure what the diff between the buzz 3 and buzz 4 is, is it the wheels

yep very off topic stroppy pre teens award charts and soggy teabags all from a pram thread you wont get this anywhere else haha

Haha, you got that right, but it's this kind of mad conversation that keeps me sane atm!!

Hi Claire, I think it's just the wheels isn't it? And a lady in Mothercare said something about a bag underneath...I dunno tbh, the only reason I was looking at it, is because it's all terrain isn't it, and would be likely to handle going over beachs, grassy fields etc, without disruption to baby :)
What did your friend go for in the end?
xx

she went for the silvercross lol, I have the babystyle prestige and also the mamas and papas luna which I love we like to go walking in the hills and also the beach too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back