Silly question about Neurofen

tract0rgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone - hope you're all ok. Got a question for you. May sound silly. I had my peak LH surge over the weekend, according to my Clear Blue digital monitor, which means I've probably ovulated today. I've just come home from work with a terrible headache and, without thinking, popped a couple of neurofen. I know you're not supposed to have these while ttc or pregnant, but completely forgot. Do you think I've buggered my chances up this month or will I get away with it? There's always a chance I may not have actually ovulated yet, but I think I have.

I wouldnt worry.... think of all those ladies who are wasted on drink or drugs and fall on a one night stand!! and end up on jeremy kyle!!...

But yes i was told to stay off all pain killers with ttc

i wouldnt worry chick xx like deborah said, lots of women fall whilst high on drugs and stuff! x I doubt if you've alread ov'd then the neurofen would do anything xx Get BD'ing!! :bd: xx

yeah agree with girls but try to remember take some paracetamol if headache cos thats ok in prgenancy so just take that instead of ibuprofen x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back