Discharge/plug?

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I can't remember what my plug looked like when pregnant with Lacey, I just know it was gross but for the past few days my discharge has got alot thicker and has changed to a yellowy colour? I'm not sure if it's just thicker discharge or the plug starting to come away! I also keep getting horrible twinges low down in my fufu/pelvic area like the babies hands coming out and he's trying to grab something? Is it too early for him to engage even though it's a second baby?! I feel so silly for asking as I know I've got ages left!!

This is gross Hun but I remember my plug lookin like snot with blood in it!!! Lol yak!!! My discharge has been getting thicker I'd say but no signs of any plug yet :( how far gone are u I can't see tickers coz I'm on phone x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't get blood until actually in labour with Lacey but this discharge I've got now looks like snot! It's gross!! I'm only 32 weeks so I know it's far too soon but when I get the twinges in my fufu they go round to my back too like he's trying to slide down into my pelvis!!

I only got like yellowy bloody gunk (sorry lol) after my sweep and in slow labour so I'm not sure if it can look any other way hun, sorry xx

Iv had the same discharge as you hun for about 4-5 weeks..like snot, not as thick but very snot like and yellowy with the odd hint of green!? Haha cant you tell im tissue inspecter since becomin term!!

Iv had no blood though! But iv heard that the plug (not the actual mucous show) can come away and then replenish itself!! Strange thing!

mine is abit thincker then normal aswell and yellow but more like a "runny nose snot" :D
hope this is the plug slowly going but i have had this for a couple of weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back