signs??

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
hello ladies!

well, last night i was getting some bad period type pains, so much that it stopped me sleeping, then i got up at about 4am because, although i was tired, i was waaay too restless to stay in bed, or even sit still!
ive been getting the cramps most of today, although they are irregular, some pretty significant boob leakage and *TMI* loose-ish stools!

i wonder if its just wishful thinking or are these actually signs of things happening or starting to happen?!

Hope this is the start for you! x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Sounds like your body,s getting ready!! Good luck, hope it starts soon xx

pains have disappeared!

i find it so weird that i am disappointed about pain disappearing!! lol!!
but ive been giving my midwife friend a running commentary all this morning via text, and she said its quite normal for pain to disappear and come back, so still hoping!!!

fx

Fingers crossed for you hun!!

Hope this is the start of it for you! X

Oh fx for you! I could do with a little pain dust, I have just Nothing! Xxx

thanks ladies!
strange how at this point you actually hope for pain! lol!

TMI!! been for another poo, and another, this is rather unusual for me so its GOT to be baby related!!
i saw the duty doctor today because the nurses are freaking out that ill go into labour! lol, and she doesn't think that anything is likely to happen today unfortunately (then again, she is a duty psych doc so only has the same training as a GP, so she could be wrong!)

im really hungry for some reason! and still getting the tightenings!

:dust: labour dust for all of us on, near or over our due date!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back