early signs of labour?????

SarahJane88

Reaction score
Yesterday morning i woke up with awful lower back pain, it was constant all day and night but would get get worse off and on so that at times i couldnt move. Was up until six this morning as couldnt get comfy with the back and cramping stomach pains. It has eased of alittle today but still there. Had very loose stools today and lots more discharge aswell (sorry tmi) and feeling alittle sick at times.
Do you think i could be in early labour or just alittle under the weather??
i dont want to get it in my head something that isnt there.
Thanks ladies xxx

Mmmmmh it's possible, the signs are different for everyone though Hun xx

Hey Hun I've been exactly the same! Been getting a trickling down below too (sorry tmi). Fingers crossed its the start of something for both of us. I bet my bubs will be overdue tho. :-( I've tried to do as much as poss today and now having a bounce on my ball.xx

Princess is right, I don't want to get your hopes up.
But if it was me, I would get walking and sleeping loads, as it sounds like something might be starting to happen.

Thankyou for replying. Just feel really crappy and different to normal.
I got the 'trickling' aswell lulabell. Gonna take dog out when oh gets home then try and go back to bed. x

Im having the same, the pain in my back got so bad i was in a hot bath at 3 in the morning the other day, loose stool and cramping, also a lot of discharge or mucus plug (i dont know the difference) but its gone on for 4 days now so dont think its the start of anything for me :(... everyone is different tho it could be for you xx

I've been having all those symptoms since new years eve & so far nothing has come of it :( I hope its the start for you, fingers crossed x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back