Could this be it or wishful thinking? Update-waters broke!

jo33

Reaction score
Not sure if its just me wishful thinking- i had a show this morning- but it was clear then i had a bit more come away and it was a slightly brown colour ( sorry tmi). Anyway i saw my nidwife today and she put me on a monitor and i was getting some tightenings although they werent too painful.
Ive just had another quite lge amount of mucus ( again soz 4 tmi) come away again it was clear and i am getting quite painful cramps in my lower tummy- they arnt regular yet.
Could this be the start? :shock:

I really don't know but wanted to wish you luck anyway.

Thnx, had a few false alarms in the past couple of weeks so am bit unsure if this could be the start of anything- suddenly bricking it!!!

ive had quite a few false alarms too
they are so disappointing

id keep an eye on your pains and if they get regular or unbearable call your hospital and see what they say!

heelo im jo im 37 weeks preg with a girl lol due on the 20th march
sounds like u not got a long wait and just wanted to wish you all the best and gl let us know what happens gl gl gl xx

Hiya jo, oh not long for you either! Are you having any signs yet? :)

I had a show with my first born about a week before, 3 days before the birth i started to get "upset tummy". I saw my midwife for a routine check and she told me my baby would be born in 2 days time on the Saturday, she was right!

Apparently the runny tummy means its all starting to happen, so if you have that, then your well on the way!

Good luck!! :D

its definatly a sign :D

A show doesn't have to have blood in it!

Good Luck

Well ive definatley had an upset stomach- wasnt sure if it was just nerves though! Having period type pains at the mo so maybe i am on my way, hope so -how scary!

jo33 said:
Well ive definatley had an upset stomach- wasnt sure if it was just nerves though! Having period type pains at the mo so maybe i am on my way, hope so -how scary!

That sounds very hopeful, hang in there, sounds like your on the way!

Well, looks like its starting, my waters went at 1.15 this morning- Thank god for waterproof matteress covers! :oops:
Ive started getting contractions and they are about 8 min apart at the mo. I rang the MW and she said to get some sleep(- This is not happening as much as i try!) and i am going in at 9am unless i need to go in earlier!
Fingers crossed next time i post i will have LO!

Hi

Oh im so happy for you hun , hope you have an easy labour . When your waters break dont they like you to go in right away first?
Out here thats what they told me so when my waters went i rushed to the hospital. Anyways cant wait to hear all about it :D Good luck

It always seems quiet in here then for a few weeks there seems to be quite a few births!!
Katrina

Good luck, hope all goes well & you're holding LO soon :hug:

oh how exciting another baby on its way best of luck jo33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111