Signs labour was on it's way

Emmamb

Reaction score
We all know the obvious,losing plug,bloody show,waters breaking,contractions etc but I was wondering if any1 noticed any other changes in the days b4 labour started-emotional,physical,anythin really lol xx

The only thing I can think of was that at about 8pm at night I was quite hungry despite having a big dinner and my waters broke at 2am about 6 hours later. I don't know if thats linked or not.

I can't remember any from my last 3 pregnancies but it wasn't somethin I was ever lookin for iykwim? Xx

yeah you can't really look out for everything single thing like that though, it would drive you mad!

I know,it's a bit like symptom spottin in the 2ww wen ttc. Every little thing could b somethin but could easily b somethin else lol xx

I felt sick the night before having Lacey and afew days before charley. Don't know if it was to do with labour but both my labours started out of nowhere!

Emma have all your labours been similar or completely different?

The only thing they had in common was that they started slowly and took at least 12 hours to become established,and waters have never broken naturally. 3rd labour ended in emergency section x

At least you know how your body works in labour from all that experience. Are you still a bit nervous though or is it a breeze by this stage?

Il feel better after scan on Wednesday...my youngest was undetected breech which was y I had the emergency section...if this 1's behaved and got himself head down then il look forward to labour more. I learnt from last time that nothing ever goes to plan xx

I needed to go for a number two (sorry tmi) also my bump went what I can only describe as tight and baby shaped just before labour started. I also noticed a dull heaviness at the top of my legs xxx

good questions emma, i have the wierdest anxious and nervous feeling and have had all day! really annoying because my hands shake and ive got a funny feeling in my chest, i think its because im going far away from home tomorrow and just a bit paranoid maybe about being far from hospital etc x

Any sign would be good wouldn't it, I'm getting a bit desperate now , been bouncing on my ball today!

I'm not sure what to expect except pain :(
I'm not scared I'm just fascinated n curious.
My boobs hurt like hell, loads of pressure downstairs, i feel like i need take a dump n my whoohaa feels swollen despite no sex for 3 weeks.......prob not related to the run up to labour but thought I'd share (felt kinda left out lol)

Mines swollen too but that's just normal from the extra blood bring pumped around. 3 weeks? Is that all? We've gone without for ages now! Lol

Looking back all day on the wednesday i was a grumpy cow lol! everything annoyed Me and im never like that i also had no appetite so didn't eat anything went to bed and it all started at 11.30pm! xx

I really was getting sick of being pregnant and wanted anything to happen and the day I did was the day I woke up not feeling very well and I thought oh I cant go through labour today lol,
o/h didnt want to leave me to go to work as I just felt like I was coming down with something he was born at 3pm that day and I didnt feel poorly at all after him so think it was a bit of a sign.

I'm roasting to the point I'd dry hump someones knee cap but hubby won't touch me cos when we do I either end up in so much pain I'm on the floor in tears or it's swollen to the point nothing can get in (sorry if tmi)......If it's swollen n hubby can't get in.......how's the baby gonna get out :eek:

Sorry to sound childish lol

With k I had the trots for 2 days and really bad tummy ache on the day my waters broke had no idea really!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back