Sidney's journey 'Earthside' - An April Fools Day home birth.

wow what a lovely birth story. really pleased for you all and how cute is sid i bet you cant stop looking at himxx

Absolutely beautiful birth story hun. Thank you so much for sharing :hug:

What a lovely birth story!! Well done and congratulations again xx

Just read this through and by the time I got to the end I had totally welled up!

You must be very proud of yourself pushing for this birth to happen despite the docs trying to push you the other routes. Sounded so relaxing and meant to be this way, and I couldn't think of anything nicer than when you said the midwifes went home instead of your OH after birth!

Huge congratulations to you both XX

Last edited:
Wow such an amazing story! x I desperatly want a hone birth this time and this is such an inspiration! x I had no pain relief first time round so hoping this will be the same! x Congratulations again and sud is gorgeous!

:cry: i've lost count of how many times i've blubbed over sid now!! thats such an amazing birth story, i love how you were all together and didnt have to go home or anything! congrats hun :hug::hug:

A beautiful birth story :cry:

I am so happy for you all hun :love: :hug:

what a wonderful story! gave me goosebumps- congrats he is gorge xx

i've not read this yet but i'm commenting it so i can subscribe to it as i don't know how.. lol! can't wait to read xxx

Wow...that made me cry! Sounds like it was absolutely perfect, and Sid couldn't be more beautiful :cloud9:

Congratulations again! So happy for you all :yay:

what an amazing birth story hun.
congratulations and welcome to the world Sid. absolutely gorgeous x

that's a lovely birth story, so nice to read a good one! I'm really happy for you that you were able to have the home birth you wanted, it must have been an amazing experience! Well done, and Sid is gorgeous, congratulations again xx

Lisa, well done on what sounds like a fantastic home birth. I agree, the best part is being left to labour (not being interferred with) and snuggling down in your own bed together with your new baby. Reading your birth story has brought back lots of happy memories from Niamh's home birth.

Is Keith now glad you had a home birth?

Well done and i hope to come and meet Sidney very soon xx

Oh Bex he's a convert! He's really pleased we were at home and clearly really proud because he always mentions it when he's telling people :)

Cant wait to see you too x

Prmoised myself I wouldn't read this, as I'm far too broody to read a perfect birth story! But I'm glad I did. You're an inspiration hun - well done and massive congratulatons on your amazing boy. He's just adorable. x x

What a lovely birth story :love:

Congratulations to you, your family and welcome to the world Sid x x

congrats hun he is beautiful and congrats on getting the home birth you wanted x x

Last edited:
What a fabulous birth story. Many congratulations again.
You have one handsome man there Lise. x

Aww that's a lovely story! He's absolutely gorgeous! How are your girls with him? I bet the little one is fascinated!

Congratulations again to you all hun xx

wow what a beautiful story, thats made me cry. congratulations to you all and a big welcome to Sidney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back