sickness

fran_23

Reaction score
hey everyone hope your all well :)

just a question for anyone who might have had this, i had morning sickness but it went away after 4 months, i've been fine up till now but for the last week and a half its as if its come back..i feel really ill and nauseous..i've been vomiting and its been really acidy but this time eating doesnt really help the way it did with my morning sickness..i'm seeing the midwife wednesday so i'll ask but has anyone else had anything like this???

sorry for the essay!!

i posted something very similar just yesterday...

i've been feeling the same! although i haven't actually been sick... i'm not off food! but when i eat it makes me feel worse. I feel kind of sickly full when i've only eaten small amounts.

I got a reply to my post which really made sense... the person who replied really put their finger on it! they said it's like you don't get gradually full... you go from okay to burstingly sick...

I've been feeling hot too.. which makes the sickly feeling worse...

Today hasn't been so bad - because i've been eating little meals... meals i know would normally be a starter to me! i've also been drinking lots of cold water to keep me cool...

might have something to do with our stomachs getting quashed as the baby gets bigger...

Not a nice feeling thou - so i do sympothise with you.. a girl at work said she felt the same in her later weeks...

x

aww thanks hun, i saw my midwife today and she said thats exactly what it is..the baby pushes on your stomach and it gets small..so you cant eat too much at one time..also my iron tablets werent helping!!

i feel a bit better today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back