Sickness

abcd1234

Reaction score
Did, or has, anyone else been experiencing sickness again at around 30 weeks??
I never had proper morning sickness, i get a kind of "hungry sick" feeling, and if i dont eat when i get it i heave, however eating or drinking makes it go away.
Well it's back now!! I keep waking up with the hungry sick feeling and in work at lunch time i nearly puked, my mouth was all watery and nasty.
I was wondering if it's cos she's putting on lots of weight now and its making me feel like this?

I had really bad morning sickness in first tri, and it came back for a bit in 3rd for a few weeks before disappearing.

I was sick again yesterday morning, and felt really sick this morning so it looks like it's back yet again for the final bit! :roll:

YES... I developed this at about 31 weeks and still have it. :puke:
I thought it was weird too because I didn't really get much morning sickness...this sickness feels similar, sometimes worse!!! :(

when I mentioned it to the midwife she said it was prob due to low blood sugar and to eat little and often. So I'm guessing your right about the baby growing ...it's prob connected (cos my baby had a massive growth spurt from 30 weeks onwards...I hardly looked pregnant before then!!)

A few others have had it on here too.

Hope you feel better soon... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hello

yes at about 32 weeks or so I think I got this, it did pass, just had to eat alot and ive gained weight or rather baby has.....both of us maybe
x

I had sickness all the way through - right up until I gave birth

Mines always kind of there in the background but I've been getting the waking up sick thing. I was also nearly sick yesterday. Its horrible!

Alex xxx

my sickness is back big time, does this normally happen at the end of pregnancy as well????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back