3rd trimester sickness?

Bex78

Reaction score
I've started feeling sick again, every day for the past few days.
Its like the morning sickness of the first trimester only not as strong.
The doc at antenatal yesterday said its normal but I don't like it.

It takes a while for nausea bouts to pass and its worse at night as well.
I lost loads of weight with my last 2, because everything I ate came back up in the evenings, and I hope it doesnt get that way again!

Anyone esle got sickness?

I have but it's only really been in the past couple of weeks for me. It's not great :) just keep your sugars up and eating little and often should help. Hope you don't get as bad as 1st tri :hug:

Ive only nine days to go but the last month or so i have been sick again, its really horrid as i was really sick at the beginning too. Only had a few weeks grace from it.
Little food and often helped a little. Chin up it will soon fly by for you!!

:hug: :hug: i hate the sick feeling too. i dont feel sick at certain times but every now and again (at least once a day) LO must be lying funny and it makes me heave.

not long go now tho girls, hope you all feel better soon.

xxxxx

thats the thing thats getting me through, knowing there are only a few more weeks left.

kimheath said:
:hug: :hug: i hate the sick feeling too. i dont feel sick at certain times but every now and again (at least once a day) LO must be lying funny and it makes me heave.

not long go now tho girls, hope you all feel better soon.

xxxxx

Oh god me too, seems the little squirt has gone from engaged at 28 weeks to transverse an my god its horrible when they have a shift around :(

My nausea has returned too, but it's definietly not as bad as the 1st trimester. I just get slight waves of nausea every now and again.

I am actually being sick, but only after I had a big meal. S :? I think, it might be becourse baby presses the stomach... :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back