Woken up feeling really sick and nauseous.

Lulabell

Reaction score
I'm just over 38 weeks and not had morning sickness since early second tri. But today I've woken up with some mild cramps and feeling incredibly nauseous. Anyone else had this?xx

I've been feeling the same! :( I havent had any sickness throughout my pregnancy but been feeling really sick for the past week and had cramps since Sat, I've been to the hospital and there arent sure themselves what it is! So annoying!
But you are further along than me so the cramps could be the start of something! Fingers crossed :)

Could possibly be early signs as i started feeling ill about a week before i had paige. xx

I've had this the past week too. I've had nothing since around 18 weeks but have been waking up both during the night and in the morning very pukey! I've also been getting odd dragging pains on the inside of my thighs.

This morning I felt a bit sicky, and did a few days back also. There are many bugs going around so may be that but could also be the sign of something starting :)
Fx as you are full term :) x

I've had this for the past week or so too. I don't really know what it means to be honest, might just be no room left.

Guess I'm just reading in to everything far too much. Wishful thinking. Just want this baby out. Hubby was having words with baby last night, baby just responded with kicks.xx

I was throwing up tuesday morning - havent done that in months- it sucks doesnt it! x

Not physically been sick. Just feel really nauseous and light headed. Going to have a bit of a pamper day today. Hope sickness is a sign for us!xx

Me too hun, im not a sickly person so was shocked (and upset) when i was sick just before my MW appointment, think its my body having a clear out.
FX something happens for us both! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back