Sickness

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Hmm I woke up this morning with a headache and feeling sick and actually been sick too! Trouble is I haven't had morning sickness for a couple of months now, so i'm unsure whether it's just morning sickness returned or if it's something I've ate perhaps. I still feel a bit quesy :(

xx

i hope its just a lil morning sickness, i still feel queasy when i get up in the morning and retch a few times. sometimes in the evening too.

Aww rach bless ya! have something sweet - may calm it down a bit honey xxx

Nope seems to be something I ate, got diarrhoea to go with it now...nice! :'( got a week off work this week too (had to use up my holiday) not a nice way to start it off :/ xx

aawww hope you feel better soon. Food poisoning takes between 4 and 12 hours to appear, depending on how severe it is, might help narrow down what it was. Keep your fluids up as much as poss but sipping only and if it doesn't clear soon ring your doctor xxxxxxxxx

Poor thing. Lots of water and don't venture too far from home!

Aww hunni...if it's any consolation Ive got my evening sickness back :( I think maybe a new surge of hormones around this time?? dunno but im the same xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back