Morning Sickness back or . .

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
. . has my tummy forgotten how to tell me it's hungry??!?!? :think:

Quick question: For the past few weeks I've felt hungry and had to eat in 10 minutes or I start to feel sick, but I haven't really been eating more than normal. But the last couple of days I just feel sick, when I eat I feel better for about 30 minutes then feel sick again with no hunger pains.

Morning sickness or just not eating enough and need to graze more? :think: I know they say Morning sickness can come back/never go away/start in Tri 2 for some women so just wondered if I'm alone and have a freaky body! :lol:

You're not alone, I'm sure.
Mine disappeared a few weeks ago, and I vowed I wouldn't be smug about it, because in my last pregnancy I had a lull in the middle, and then it came back at all hours of the day. Boo!
This time, it creeps back when I've not had enough sleep.

Keep nibbling to keep your blood sugars up! x

:hug:

Mine disappeared at 16 weeks, then I spent most of yesterday hugging the toilet :puke: . Bloody hormones...

:hug: :hug:

My sickness went about week 17, but I did have the odd dry heaving sesh if I'd eaten something that turned my stomach or if I ate on an empty stomach. I only really got rid of it properly by 18-19 weeks! I think your morning sickness can play up any time it feels like it :( my OH hasn't taken the kitchen bin bag out yet and the smell of rotting food made me gag and nearly retch this morning!

I used to carry Rich Team Fingers around with me everywhere I went and then I would eat a couple if I came over feeling sick, I used to feel sick on an empty tummy :D

yea mean has come back for the last 2 mornings been feeling really sick

hope ur feeling better soon hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've been a little bit pukey the past few days. It's usually when I've not eaten for awhile and try to eat something, then it comes straight back. :)

Awww thanks girls - grazing is the way to go me thinks :D

Odd how it comes and goes though isn't it. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back