Sickness?

ema-lou24

Reaction score
Anyone got any remedies? I'm not actually being sick, but the nausea is lasting all day and silly things make me boke and bring up some bile, it's like my gag reflex has disappeared.

Can anyone suggest anything to at least take away some of the nausea?

I know I shouldn't complain cos I'm blessed to be in this position, but it's got to the point I don't even wanna go to the shop "just incase" xx

Travel bands from boots. I had bad sickness from 6-14 weeks and I got them when I was 7 weeks, they worked for about a month. There about 8 quid but worth it x

Thank u. I will get one and try that.
Anything is worth a go at the moment x

Acupucnture - I had it today and feel like I can breathe again - that awful feeling has almost all gone. Highly recommend it! xx

Dont get too hot, dont lie on your back, eat regularly to keep your blood sugar constant.
If like me u go warm before you are sick run your wrist under cold running water at the pulse point, it cools u quickly x

Def get the bands, I've been wearing them from week six they def take the edge off, keep them on at night too if you can. I was at my worst around week 7 and now it just evenings really. Fresh air helped a bit, nibbling plain crackers, sipping water or ice pops. I ate grapes and water melon, nice and refreshing. Also tried home made Ginger tea but not sure it worked for me but some swear by it so you could try that too! Take your time getting out of bed even if it means setting the alarm a little early and have some water and something to eat before getting out of bed, I read my pregnancy books while I was waiting to get up!

Last edited:
Completely agree with Sarah, the bands, constant grazing and getting up very slowly.... :)

It will not stop it completely but settles it enough to be able to get by...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back