vitamin B6

abbey

Reaction score
Has anyone taken vitamin B6 to releive nausea? I was looking at morning sickness remedies on the internet and one site recommended taking 50mg of B6 twice a day. I had a look in tescos but they only sell 10 mg one a day tablets. :? I need to something, i feel so sick all the time and with 3 kids at home, the youngest only 15 mnths it's hard to cope. :(

hehe yeah i noticed that too, takes up my whole screan lol

i drink ginger juice, waitrose sell a cordial, tastes bloody hot, but does the trick

ive found that taking my folic acid has really helped with my symptoms, i forgot to take nearly everyday last week and now ive been getting nausea and tiredness and sore bbs again, cant say that anything ive tried has really got rid of my nausea expect for sleep tho tbh x

i know! :shock: Does anyone know how to sort it out? I don't know why it's so big, I'm crap with computers! :lol:

stretches on the 19" monitor and still looks massive lol

shouldnt u ask your mw or doc before taking that?

managed to make it a bit smaller but still too big! Yes I suppose i should wait, I don't get to meet my midwife for another 2 weeks though. I might just take 1 a day anyway, it won't do any harm, i've read loads of places that it's good to take it. The site where I saw the big dose recommended is www.babycentre.co.uk, I think it's American.

I have been taking 10mg B6 daily. basically in research trials and in america they use bigger doses but in this country the licensing book says it only covers up to 10mg a day - there is the possibility of nerve problems (for you not baby) at higher doses.

My nausea went away exactly when I started taking it but I am now not sure if that was just a coincidence but definately worth giving it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back