• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sickness

Bella2

Reaction score
How long did everyone's sickness/nausea last for? Mine started at around 6 weeks and disappeared at 8wks+3days. Don't get me wrong I don't miss feeling ill at all but still feel a little anxious it's gone already. Is this normal? x x

Mine started at 6 weeks and it's changed to just afternoons and evenings now so I really hope I'm like you and it goes this week as I'm sick phobic so it's stressing me a bit and I daren't go anywhere! You give me hope that it can go early!

Hi Bella, mine started about the same time as yours and today I'm feeling great, no sickness :) It still comes and goes a little bit but its definitely a whole lot better.
I don't want to speak too soon though, I might be cursing myself later for posting this haha

Do you still have any other symptoms? xxx

I was going to ask you how your sickness was now. I cant really answer as mine only started this week and seems to be every second morning and most evening, not been sick but just been taking it easy and staying in as car is in garage.

I read somewhere that around 8/9 weeks your body gets used to the hormones and you stop feeling so sick, obviously its different for everyone, some ladies get it much longer.

How are your other symptoms hun?

With Adam i had morning sickness til 13/14 weeks, last time it stopped just before 12 weeks so im not holding out much hope that mine will leave early this time. Im really suffering at the moment :( just hope i dont spoil my bday lunch as my OH has just invited my nan and grandad x x

Well I was a little worried as my other symptoms seemed to have disappeared too but then today my boobs are really tender again and I've been sleeping a lot. Not felt as hungry but I think that was all connected with the sickness issue. Hopefully you're right in that my body is just getting used to the hormones x x

Hi Bella :wave:

Mine started around 5 weeks and went at 9 weeks, I was so scared at first but after speaking to the midwife she reassured me that everyone is different so its perfectly normal to stop at 9 weeks! I do still get the odd wave of sickness a couple of times a week but thats it now :)

I think the tender boobs is one of the big things as last time doc and midwifes keep asking me about them as they are one of the main symptoms. Mine def come and go too.

The placenta takes over between about 9-12 weeks hunny which can mean sickness disappears for some people x x

Thanks Vicky, I feel so much better after reading these posts! x x

thanks nurse and M2A - boobies are huge today - I keep prodding them to check they still hurt! :roll: Hope you're having a lovely bday M2A x x x

Mine started around 5.5 weeks and is getting much better now on the whole! I reckon it could also have something to do with the fact that I think I understood which products work for me (veggies and fruit!) and which don't (milk, chocolate, too much sour food), so I have a better suited diet.

I think its different for everyone hon, if I were you I'd feel glad its gone rather than worry!!! I'm unlucky I'm 13 weeks and still being sick everyday, spent all day yesterday bedridden being sick every half hour, I'd give anything for it to go off!!!!

*crosses fingers before speaking* I havent had any pukies yet. Ive felt slightly nauseas on the bus to and from work but no ick. Please please dont let me have ick as I hate it.

I have however had major horrid pounding headaches. A lot.

xx

Ive been physically sick from about 6 weeks, still got it now, some days its all day, some days its only the mornings. Had 2 days in the last month i've not had any at all and its an almost ecstatic feeling.

Its so totally horrible, really hard to remain positive

im only nearly 6 weeks so still waiting for it to set in but i do get waves of nausea but thy dont last too long,
has anyone else had or still is really bloated??i am and its unconfortable, i keep getting heartburn and headaches too my boobs still hurt n my neighbour even said thy look a bit bigger lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back