• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sickness worse after 12 weeks?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I had the night from hell last night, i woke up around 2.30 felt very lightheaded(felt like i was going to faint), was having hot flushes and sweating and was being sick, this morning i woke up and the lightheadness has disappeared but i cant bring myself to eat anything as i feel so sick!
Has anyone else sickness got worse after 12 weeks? I thought you were meant to start feeling better :( x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has gotten worse this last week. It's so unfair, I have been super nauseous for 9 1/2 weeks now. When will it ever end

Oh no, hope you feel better soon hun. Hope i dont get sickness for that long :( Im hating it so much xx

My doctor told me that symptoms don't automatically disappear after 12 weeks - it can take till up to 16 weeks for hormones to settle properly. Strangely though, I was not sick at all during my first 12 weeks but since week 13 I've been sick 3 times!! xx

Thanks ladies, ive managed a piece of toast but my OH had to make me! Not good really been as though ive been running around after my LO, who excited about being a spider tonight, since about 6am! x x

Awww, bless, hope your LO has the time of his life being a spider tonight! Hearing that sweet comment has made me really excited about becoming a mummy, instead of just the usual anxiety, lol. Hope you feel better soon xx

My sickness hung around until 16 weeks (ish)......touch wood, I've not been sick since last Thursday so am hoping it's over now.

Well my LO definately did enjoy being a spider, he was running around everywhere so excited.
Ive felt better this afternoon, not 100% but i think im just over tired after last night.
Hope your sickness stays away Kandle x x

My cousin was sick until about 28 weeks & was sick morning, noon & night. She was so ill she had acupuncture & ended up taking medication prescribed by the doctor. A girl at work was sick until around 32 weeks & again had prescribed medication from the doc's.
I wasn't ill with my first but have found even smells can make me vomit at the drop of a hat. Can't stand to eat loads of food & am even struggling to drink some days - ice lollies are my saviour!
Hope you had a great Halloween & that sickness stays away for you hun.

Sunnyb xxx

Hope you're feeling a bit better and you get a good sleep tonight. I've felt sick the last 3 nights. Not pleasant!

Hi that sounds like my nite last nite too! 13 weeks pregnant now went to bed early last nite n started to b sick at 4am!!! Had hot n cold flushes as well, took today off sick from wk n I've had to force food down all day, my hubby is currently cooking summat for t to make sure that I'm eating :( roll on this passing!!!

Yup mine was really bad this time and with DD. Sickness didnt start to get better till about 2 weeks ago....I had it for 5 months with DD too and even now Im getting horrible temp spikes and feeling like Im going to pass out MW said its all down to hormones! But hope it passes for you asap and you can enjoy it all xxx

I got mine till 20 weeks with my boys and this pregnancy and 15 weeks with my girl, so hope it;s not long for you till it stops. Having said that waking up in the night , your tum will be empty, try to nibble something, as you said you then felt dissy so could have been that , even if I didn't want to eat , if I was empty the sickness was there X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back