Sickness has hit hard

smess26

Reaction score
I remember from dd sickness didn't start until past 8 weeks well last night I felt sick to point if I moved I would of been sick this morning sitting doing nothing and I have started sickness has
Really hit! It's different this tome as I have dd follow me
Everywhere. She doesnt like mummy I'll!
X x

I totally feel for you hunny. My DD used to appear at the toilet door shouting "oooooh" when i was being sick :rofl:

I found Fruit Pastille ice lollies a relief, theres a flavour in them that did the job for me

Last edited:
Oh thank you Hun it is so hard!!! Lucky dh is on lates this evening and took her to school as I throw up again! It's horrible!

I may try the
Lollys thank you x x x

Ive been feeling sick but not actually sick! I was in a meeting yesterday and the Coffee was turning my stomach, the only thing that got me through it was to think how funny it would be if Id projectile vomitted on them all there and then! ha ha

Hope you feel better soon hun xx

:hug: dunno if this is an old wives tale (probably) but I've heard the worse you feel in first tri with morning sickness, the healthier the rest of the pregnancy will be??? dunno if anyone else has heard this, but hope it's true :) xx

Thank you Hun!!! I have heard that too!!! X x x x

Aparently Ginger is good for sickness, especially ginger biscuits!

Nothing is staying down not even water!!! I feel so so bad x x

i had hardcore morning sickness too, thought i was dying at one point, it may seem now like its never going to end but i promise you it does! i personally found nothing helped, all the remedies and stuff didnt do an awful lot for me, just stuck it out and came out the other side feeling pretty good! x

awww hun, hope it passes soon. i havent had morning sickness yet! have felt sick at all times of the day but havent actually been sick yet. it kind of worries me though as its quite a big symptom and i havent got so i almost want it, so that i know everythings ok....sound silly but makes sense in my head lol. xx

Sending you big :hugs: hun, hope you managed to keep something down soon x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hug: dunno if this is an old wives tale (probably) but I've heard the worse you feel in first tri with morning sickness, the healthier the rest of the pregnancy will be??? dunno if anyone else has heard this, but hope it's true :) xx

I hope there isnt any truth in it as it worries alot of people that have no symptoms :(

I had no symptoms at all with my first, which was a great worry especially hearing that sickness 'is a good sign of a healthy preg'. With my 2nd child I wasnt worried about lack of symptoms, they were both very healthy babies/pregnancies.

However, I had a 3rd pregnancy in the spring & had terrible nausea, heartburn, indegestion, dizziness, etc...yet through the whole pregnancy I had problems including bleeding, pain & unfortunately suffered a mc. This is my 4th pregnancy and have had the nausea, heartburn etc etc all again really bad, (which obviously worried me I was going to have problems again!) but the nausea vanished in my 8th week, again a worry, but I have heard the heartbeat on a doppler, so at last I have hope again :)

I hope its just a case of the HCG surges differently from woman to woman and reactions to that differ too. I believe my nausea & dizzyness disappeared the week I started eating sugary cereal in the morning and evening. I don't tend to eat a lot of sugar normally so think my body just needed sugar. :good:

Awww smess,

Hope the sickness passes soon! I've felt sick but haven't been sick.

Hope you feel better soon

*hugs*

x x x x

Thank you all so much well I popped to docs my dh calls me a fretter but I would rather be safethan sorry. Anyway as I can't keep anything down not even water I got some tablets that dosolve on the gums and within the hour I felt fine ive
Eatten and drank. He said the risk of tablet was fine as I could end up dehydrated and end up in hospital but if I feel better and can eat and drink but feel sick I must stop taking them!!!

It's so so nice to feel ok and eat let
Alone drink! Thank you all v v much. Xxx x

:( I really don't envy anyone having M/S, mine only quit around 20 weeks + :dohh:

Good sign though :hugs:

Thank you Hun I had this with dd but not this bad I feel bad about taking a tablet but it's the only way I could drunk or eat x x

Glad you have something to help you Jess, and stop you getting de-hydrated, as Mamafy says great sign!

I found when I started feeling slightly acidy tum start, I had a small child sized glass of skimmed milk to line it, and nothign else, and that stopped it in its tracks before it got to chuck up stage.

also grapes and small cubes of cheese were good to nibble

How are you feeling today hun? Have u managed to keep anything down? x x

Hey lovely thank you for asking after me. I have felt better but I feel ok yesterday I felt good today I feel slightly rough!! But tablets are good!!!
I am craving quarter pounder with cheese lol!! Hopefully dh will get me one lol!!!

How are you Hun?!? X x x

Glad ur feeling abit better hun.
Looks like u will need to have shares in mcdonalds if that craving sticks!

Im feeling rough today not sure whether its due to me being pg or whether its because my LO has been up all night with a cold, or maybe both! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back