Some bad news! :(

Just catching up, and I am so sad to read bout your loss hunny, I feel sick to my stomach. I have always followed your story from when you joined, and I was so excited for you. It WILL happen for you soon doll :hug: :hug:

My thoughts are with you and your lovely OH, be kind to yourselves and rant away, we are all here to listen :hug: :hug:

im so sorry jenna, keep ur chin up u'll get thru this, u and ur partner. lots of hugs and cuddles :hug:

jenna said:

I think after iv given my urine sample next week and we are told everything is ok we will be able to start to 'get back to normal'. I know iv had the chemical pregnancies and it was a horrible thing to go through but this was futher on and going and looking and seeing nothing there was so harsh :cry:
Hi Jenna

I don't know if you remember TTC'ing with me last year?

I had recurring chemical pregnancies & one pregnancy that I reached 6 weeks ... with the help of hCG only to be faced with an empty womb & heart.

I wanted to give up infact I did give up a year after my ectopic & too many early losses nobody should ever experience.

Its hard & your right the world is so harsh. I feel for you deeply hun but never give up hope.

I have possibily missed previous posts on your situation but are you being investigated now?

Many thoughts x x

Wobbles said:
jenna said:

I think after iv given my urine sample next week and we are told everything is ok we will be able to start to 'get back to normal'. I know iv had the chemical pregnancies and it was a horrible thing to go through but this was futher on and going and looking and seeing nothing there was so harsh :cry:
Hi Jenna

I don't know if you remember TTC'ing with me last year?

I had recurring chemical pregnancies & one pregnancy that I reached 6 weeks ... with the help of hCG only to be faced with an empty womb & heart.

I wanted to give up infact I did give up a year after my ectopic & too many early losses nobody should ever experience.

Its hard & your right the world is so harsh. I feel for you deeply hun but never give up hope.

I have possibily missed previous posts on your situation but are you being investigated now?

Many thoughts x x

WOBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:shock: Yes? lol

Have you changed your name? Made thread in off topic so not to hijack someones thread after someone noticed me :shhh:

i remember you wobbles!! :hug:

i was told that if it happens again they will (if i want) see if there is a problem that is causing it. But she just said all i can do is wait 2 months and try again.

Oh jenna, i really dont know what to say..

I have had tears in my eyes reading your very sad news hun... i havent been on much over the last 2 weeks and im quite saddend to read whats happened, you was so happy, but remember you will get there one day, please keep your chin up, nothing else i can say really.. im so gutted for you..

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So, so sorry to hear your sad news. Do hope that your Mum feels able to open up to you soon, for both your sakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back