Sickness has got worse this last week : (

kaz1983

Reaction score
Hi girls hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend?

I just wondered if anyone else's sickness got worse towards the end of tri 1? this past week has been awful I cant seem to eat anything without wanting to heave (sorry). Of all the times I have felt sick this week and tried to be sick I have only actually been sick two or three times.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated xx

I'm only just starting to get the sickness now too - it sucks :( I thought I'd got away with it but it seems no such luck - hope you feel better soon xxx

My sickness seemed to get better around 9 weeks, then it came back with a vengeance and was even worse than it was at the beginning. That was around 12 weeks if I remember. It calmed down a bit after a couple more weeks then finally stopped at 21 weeks!

Hope you're feeling better soon, I truly know how miserable it is!

I'm only just starting to get the sickness now too - it sucks :( I thought I'd got away with it but it seems no such luck - hope you feel better soon xxx

I think mine got worse round about the stage youre at now Sarah but then it seemed to pass a little and went back to how it was at the beginning which of course then made me panic cos I thought something was wrong then it hit like a truck - Im feeling slightly better than when I posted just having to eat what I can and hope it stays down. Hubby asked this morning what i wanted for tea and he would have it ready gad I nearly puked xx

My sickness seemed to get better around 9 weeks, then it came back with a vengeance and was even worse than it was at the beginning. That was around 12 weeks if I remember. It calmed down a bit after a couple more weeks then finally stopped at 21 weeks!

Hope you're feeling better soon, I truly know how miserable it is!

Im hoping it is just minion finishing off developing and once that stage is past it will settle down

My boss keeps sayin hers lasted till she was 20 weeks that doesny even bear thinking about how did you cope?

Also MIL says she is glad she never suffered from morning sickness with what Im telling her about me xx

mines awful its getting worse each day sorry your feeling so bad hun x

mines awful its getting worse each day sorry your feeling so bad hun x

Hi Amy

Sorry yours is getting worse hope it passes soon. I said to hubby this morning that in a way Im glad I am feeling so rubbish

I feel a bit better since lunchtime and now have a calippo ice lolly lol xx

That's good Hun mine gets worse as the day goes on so I'm normally curled up on the couch for 6 and in bed between 7&8

That's good Hun mine gets worse as the day goes on so I'm normally curled up on the couch for 6 and in bed between 7&8

Aww bless ya hun hope it passes soon for you. Every time I go to eat I struggle probably through fear that I am going to puke. Have hardly ate any of my dinner cos I feel full yet feel hungry and sick at the same time

We are at a friends birthday party tomorrow at their house and they dont know so Im hoping and praying for a sick free nite xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back