Rash/Sickness?

Rachey

Reaction score
Just looking for a wee bit of advice :)

I've been having morning sickness the past few weeks. Yesterday I noticed a bad rash around my jaws and cheeks. Today it's not quite as bad, but still obvious. I have been sick more than usual(4 times today) and even once I've been sick, I feel as if theres more wanting to come up.

Is a rash normal? Just not sure whether the sickness gettin worse is linked to the rash or whether the sickness is just the usual morning sickness.

Thanks for any advice girls :) xxx

I've had alot of skin rashes/dryness/allergies during pregnancy - have had it on my eyelids, around my neck, even had an allergic reaction to the plaster put on after a blood test! Doctor told me it is pretty normal - he gave me some fantastic lotion called Diprobase which really cleared everything up, but he said it can be a recurring problem during pregnancy due to our immune systems being lower. xx

my childhood eczema has reared its ugly head again since i got pregnant, its quite common to have things like that during pregnancy - doesnt mean its not as horrible though, i feel for you! I doubt its to do with the sickness - stick it out the sickness should fade away soon x

My line manager has got a rash all over her chest due to pregnancy, the dr won't give her owt for it either and it's really itchy and nasty.

I have rash too hun - red, flakey, either side of my mouth. Looks a bit like a red freddie mercury moustache! nice. I havn't had sickness, so I wouldn't say they were linked xx I've heard diprobase works wonders too x

Thanks everyone :) glad to know it's pretty normal! I didn't know atall that it was common during pregnancy. My sister uses diprobase so maybe I can steal a bit from her! lol xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back