Sickness bug?

TORino

Reaction score
I have yet to be sick this pregnancy up until about half an hour ago.

I woke up with crippling stomach pains and feeling ill and I pretty much projectile vommed in my bathroom. I don't think this is your bog standard pregnancy related sickness.

I've been to a wedding all day and been racking my brains as to what could have made me so ill, not sure I can think of what it could be.

I had an episode like this last time when I was about 6 weeks Pregnant and my mind has always wondered if that could have had anything to do with the mc.

I am terrified that something has gone wrong again :(

Hi Hun don't worry you've been to a group event where food would have been served and more than likely a buffet. It will be something to do with that, our little beans are resilient to alot of things don't think the worst. Get to the gp and explain your concerns and hopefully stop you projectile vomiting ( just to let you know I've had two episodes of projectile and that's been ms)

Good luck Hun and hope you feel better soon x x

I had it coming from the other end after I wrote that last night. :(

I'm really worried. Going to try and get in with the GP

TORino...i think i live quite a way from you but about 4 weeks ago i had a terrible sickness bug as did a lot of people up here in castleford and surrounding arears where i started feeling extremely sick and had it both ends also so a bug could be very possible, it does sound very similar to what i had. hope u get better soon hun xx

Thanks deedee, I'm hoping it's just a bug and it hasn't done any damage :(

Ps I live in Boro ;)

Would the castleford you mention be where the indoor ski slope is? :)

haha yeah it is :) so the bug might just be reaching your part of england lol xx

Hope you are ok hun, that sounds horrible! does sound like food poisoning or something! let us know how you get on a docs! xxx

Doc said I've had a gastric bug by the sounds of it. He said he didn't think it was pregnancy related and it is not likely to have done any damage.

thats good to hear hun hope u are feeling better than u were xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back