Morning Sickness

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I need some advise from you lovely ladies again!

With my LO my morning sickness was quite bad from about 5weeks till about 13/14 weeks and i knew it definetly was morning sickness.

This time ive got a sicky feeling that comes and goes and sometimes only lasts 10mins or so, sometimes it comes with a very light head feeling.
Is this morning sickness or do i have a bug? Can morning sickness vary from pregnancy to pregnancy? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With you being light headed I would give your HV a call to make sure your iron levels are ok.

x

erm this is my first pregnany but i get that sometimes. i havent actually been sick yet but will feel very nausious for a few minutes or sometimes hours at a time and have a dizzy feelign and then it goes. i just assumed it was a sign of being pregnant but i'm not too sure now?!xx

Every pregnancy's different, it might be mild morning sockness but i'd definately go and see your gp if you're light headed. I had hyperemesis with my daughter, but this time around i've only had very mild sickness. Hope you're feeling better soon xx

oooo, I feel just the same, nauseous all the time but no actual being sick, keep getting head rushes if I go from sitting to standing and today have been hot and cold all day. Am putting it down to morning sickness and possibly a bit of a bug or lack of sleep.

Hope you all feel better asap, it's rotten isn't it xxx

Thanks ladies, Im going to my gp tomorrow for my first appointment so i will mention it to him.

Hope we all feel better soon x x

I think i spoke to soon about it lasting 10mins or so, i feel so sick today and have done since i got up!

Hows everyone else feeling today? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back