Where Is It?!

allycat

Reaction score
The crippling morning sickness I had all of last week has just gone...! I feel actually alright and have a bit of energy! I have been sleeping a fair bit and I do feel my stomach rumbling this morning, but no sickness! Does that mean I've done something wrong? I have been crying and stressing a fair bit recently over some issues at home... :cry:

Hi i had this about 8 or 9 wks i was so scared as id lost all symptoms that i had but midwife reassured me, she told me nearer the end of your first trimester your hormones start leveling out and you start feeling better and more human. :D Try not to worry :hug: :hug:

Phew! I was a bit worried there...have had the weekends from hell recently and been causing nothing but grief! :( But hopefully this means that I might be able to go out this week and not have to come straight home again! Yay! :cheer:

on't worry allycat , I feel great even my boobs don't hurt anymore,sara is right your hormones are leveling out so you start to feel more normal again and you get your energy levels come back. I'monly suffering from some aches now! :D

hiya
I am exactly the same as the other girls!! I got to 9 wks and my symptoms seemed to dissapear all of a sudden and i did spend a few days worrying that something might be wrong, but just try and relax. Like the others have said, your hormone levels will peak and then level out.

Enjoy having a bit of energy.....you never know when it might change again lol
xxxx

I was similar. Mine seem to have gone over the weekend. I am still abs shattered and love 9.5 hours sleep no less! But the sickness has vamooshed for now and I am seeing it as a blessing!! :angel:

For some reason though I can't go near certain foods as they make me bork! McDonalds smell.... :puke:

Also I have taken to drinking tea!! I usually only make a brew to warm my hands ha! But yday I drank four milky cups!

xxx

Ahhh yeah that McDonalds smell...makes me wanna :puke: too! I find I feel worse at night for some reason so bedtime is now sleep-time for me and my bloke lol!

I cant wait for the nausea to go....ive hardly been leaving the house lately :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back