no sickness??

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi all has anyone else had no sickness? I've had the odd time I felt yukky and I've gone off my food but no sickness like a lot of people are saying they have?
So far I have:
Blocked nose, stomach aches, sore boobs,veins on my body being prominent, dizzy spells now and again, headaches now and again and hot flushes now and again! I wanna feel preg and know everything is ok! X

Odd time I felt sicky but no sickenss ever, infact the odd sicky feeling had passed by 7weeks, Ive been lucky

I have never been sick or even nauseous. Have had similar symptoms to you. Everything is great with the baby so far, so I feel really lucky I haven't had morning sickness. X

nope no sickness from me either and all is ok with my baby :)

only thing that makes me gag is the smell of a chip pan i do get really bad aches and pains towards the end because the baby takes all my insides up because my stomach is too mean to stretch outwards lol sometimes feels like your walking round with a bowling ball thats about to drop out at any minute:shock:

Im another lady to be lucky enough to have not been sick... so far!! I have been feeling nauseous and had constant headaches though. Wonder if it will continue...

I've only been sick once, feel yucky at points during the day but i eat something and the feeling passes. I'm counting my blessings that I'm not being sick. Don't really feel pregnant either yet, sure I will when we tell more people and I start to get a bump. Also, have been having reassurance scans every week (I've had 2 bleeds and quite a lot of brown discharge since 4 weeks pregnant so consultant offered me weekly scans) so I know everything is fine with baby. xxx

I've only had nausea, no sickness thank goodness! My nausea went at 9 weeks too. Still not fully eating food but i'm getting there! :)

xxx

I had the same thing hunny my first post was about 12 weeks as I felt scared before my scan that I wasn't pregnant anymore as my sickness dissappered x

I've not had any sickness really - just once or twice and that was more due to acid indigesiton! It is lucky really, but it does make you worry when you have very few symptoms I know! Think of me, I'm 18 weeks now, have had no sickness and still have no bump!! If I hadn't seen my baby at 12 weeks I would be seriously worried.....but everyone is different and I count my blessings that I have had such an easy pregnancy so far! All of your other symptoms sound totally spot on hun, my main one has always been extreme tiredness, but then I am an old lady, lol xxx

I've not had any sickness really - just once or twice and that was more due to acid indigesiton! It is lucky really, but it does make you worry when you have very few symptoms I know! Think of me, I'm 18 weeks now, have had no sickness and still have no bump!! If I hadn't seen my baby at 12 weeks I would be seriously worried.....but everyone is different and I count my blessings that I have had such an easy pregnancy so far! All of your other symptoms sound totally spot on hun, my main one has always been extreme tiredness, but then I am an old lady, lol xxx

I didn't notice my bump until about 20 weeks even then it was small :S x so I wouldn't worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back