ongoing, relentless nausea

I keep alternating between really good days and really bad days. Today I thought I was ok went shopping with DH and nearly stretched my length in Costco! I was saved by diving in the soft fruits/salad section which is cooled.

I then found they were giving our samples of water melon. Felt alot better after nibbling a little slice. Got DH to get me another piece so it didn't look like I was eating it all (even though I was).

DH then dropped me off at home and has gone to finish the shopping. Poor guy.

I'm finding I have to keep something in my stomach all the time. The slightest feeling of hunger makes me feel so sick. I've been snacking on fruit, rice cakes and cereal bars at work which helps a little. Only 9+3 but already feel like I've put on weight as I have to eat all the time and can't play my usual contact sport! Also have to force myself to have a good breakfast although it's the last thing I feel like doing in the morning, bleugh! My sympathies to you all who feel similar!

Bansky - i had to give up my kickboxing aswell (and other high intensity sport i was doing) & with eating loads i have already put on weight :-( if i don't eat, after 2 hours i get soooo sick. To be fair i get sick anyway, i even feel sick during the night when i turn over lol. 11+2 ish and looking forward to this feeling passing as want to enjoy my pregancy. ps i was sick in my car today driving home - how inconvenient and gross lol!! Hope everyone feels better soon - i feel your pain!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back