Cold!!!

xx emma xx

Reaction score
Hi girls!

Im just over 5 weeks, has anyone else experiences being really cold all the time. I am constantly cold and my hands and feet feel like ice. The only time i feel warm seems to be when im in bed. Just wondering if this is a symptom or it might be that its because im so tired.

xxx

I've not had this hun but it may just be because you are tired as you say. I haven't really been sick but feel a bit nauseous some afternoons and I've worked out that that is because I'm tired and if I have a snooze after work it goes off x

Maybe try and get abit more rest hun and see whether you start to warm up abit. I normally go really cold when im overtired, i start shivering and everything x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i felt cold all the time from about 5-7 weeks - i thing its quite normal cuz u are a bt rund down. just pump the heatin up in the house lovey and dig the hot water bottle out!

Thanks girls! Im off to work with about 3 layers on today, hopefully that will do the trick. Ive also had my first experience of nausea, cant face breakfast!! x

Im glad im not the only one, was starting to think I was coming down with something. Suppose it doesnt help that its the start of autumn x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back