Should I test?

SoObsessed

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am very new to this forum and posted last night and got no replies, so am posting this today in the hope that someone can give me some advice.

So 1st day of cycle was 8th Jan and we have tries (I think) at the correct times to conceive. This is our first month of TTC.

So from about 4 days post ovulation I have been experiencing cramps and sore boobs and have been far more tired recently. I have also been eating so much more than usual.

I really don't want to become too obsessed with TTC but I can think of nothing else!!

2 days ago I had some discharge with some pinky blood smeared in it but nothing since. I just feel like my period is about to start but have felt like this for the past 2 weeks!!!

I am due to go away for the weekend next weekend with some girlfriends for a birthday, now I don't drink a lot but obviously if I am pregnant I wont drink at all. I had decided that I would test once my period was 2 weeks late but am wondering if I should test sooner?

I also don't want to be disappointed if the test is a BFN either!!!

Oh dear I don't know what to do, I have convinced myself my period is on its way but at the same time am so excited about the thought of a BFP.

I suppose I know what I should do but someone to put things into perspective would be a real help!

2 other things.......I don't know all the abbreviations so sorry about that and sorry for all the waffle. My best friend has just had a miscarriage and I don't think it would be fair to talk to her about all this right now!!

Hiya. The only way to know for sure is to test. They are all good symptoms but can be AF symptoms too. FX tightly that you get the answer that you are looking for x x x

Thanks for your reply. Its silly isn't it I know the only way is to test but its like I needed someone to say that I wasn't just being overly hopeful!!

I do get all of these symptoms prior to AF but only the day of or sometimes the day before AF not 10+ days before!!

I am just keeping my fingers firmly crossed that its not just my mind playing tricks on me!!

Aww fingers crossed for you! Hope you get your :bfp: xxx

Good luck! Hope it's you BFP! :) xx

When is AF actually due hon? Don't test too early, but good luck for when you do.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back