should i do a test....

legally_sara

Reaction score
i posted a few days ago about coming off my pill and not having a period at all (its only been 2 weeks but any other time it has stated within 2 days max). i dont know if im getting my hopes up or convincing myself i am pregnant but i have still not come on and im not feeling any signs that im going to anytime soon.
i dont know how you guys get through this 2 week wait thing but its driving me mad!! i can stop thinking about being pregnant!!!
its been almost 2 weeks should i just shut up moaning and do a test or s it a waste of money???
sorry for the moaning xxx

only way to find out is to do a test if your that worried about losing out on money just grab some cheapies, at least you willhave some indication if you are. most people get a faint on a cheapie then go for a clearblue digi to get solid conformation x :) good luck hun x

You could try a test, get a pack of cheap ones to start with and go from there. Good luck x

thanks wheres the best place to get them? im more than likely going to end up gutted but the guessing is doing me head in!!xx

my first tests was a 2 pack from poundland shops and they worked brilliant for me,i was only a couple of days late,,didnt use first mornin wee and strong lines came up within seconds even b4 the wee had chance to get to the other end of the stick lol !! gud luck hun xxx

Well I have a home bargains bnm and poundland so I'm spoilt for choice!!xx

oooo goodie i'll be stalkin this thread now coz im dead curious lol xxx

might be your body adjusting to not having the pill, I was on the patch I refuse to go back on the pill it messed my cycles up when I was younger took ages to get back to normal. well my cycles were irregular anyways, but went months without one once from stress and an increased work load at work.

Are you trying to get pregnant hun? x

If you don't come on soon try another test or go see doctor they can do blood test to totally rule it out :) x

Honestly I am testing early and I did the test after lunch not first thing, though and I have no idea when I'm due on as usually as soon as I stop taking the pill I bleed then go from there! No I idea what's going on il just have to wait and see!! Xx

Hope you get some answers soon I hated not knowing when I had gaps and no positive test x

We have just decided to try! My little boy was a surprise so I'm new to all this waiting!! I bought 6 tests so I'm going to try again in a few days xx

Is the best time to take the test from ur first wee of the day or is that just a myth?xx

the first morning one is more concentrated so stronger results thats all. I have never been able to do my first morning ones as I always forget to pee in a pot. I've alway done midday ones and held my pee for a long time to get it abit stronger and just had normal drinks not over done it to get myself to go if you know what I mean x

Ok so I still haven't come on but today I feel really light headed and sick and iv got some period like pains which I have had since yesterday. I suffered really bad in my first pregnancy with the sickness all they way through. I think I'm clutching at straws but what do you think? I'm prob just coming down with something in reality lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back