Should I POAS?

vid_81

Reaction score
I think I am 11/12 DPO with some clear symptoms all the while. My temps indicate that there might have been implantation on Thurs (temp dip on Thurs and then a constant rise to a level never had before). But today around 2:30pm, I saw some brown discharge (cna implantation bleeding be this late after implantation? :eh:). I still have strong pains near the uterus and it feels quite heavy.

Now I am not sure to wait until 2moro morning coz if its a CP, I will never know. Do you think I should just test now with an FRER? I have been holding in since 2:30... would it be as good as FMU? :roll: baby dust to all! xxx

Last edited:
Omg POAS!! Sounds positive.

That's the only way you will know for sure

Fx for a bfp xxx

thank ya all!! Will test in the next 10-15 mins! :) Fx!!

Oooo really hope you got your bfp hun! Fx for you! I got temp dip 7dpo, then went straight back up again x x

Aw sorry hun :hugs: may be too early, try again in a couple of days. Which test did you use? No sign of a line at all? x x

Oh no I'm sorry!

Its such a roller coaster this testing I was sat here sending you BFP vibes

Best of luck for your next test it could still be a little early
Xx

Thanks all! I used FRER early response - and not even the faintest line :wall2: Poor DH tried to find a line under various different lightings too.. well, now its just sad waiting for the witch to arrive :(

:hugs: aw bless your DH x x

Last edited:
Your not out yet hun. I got a BFN the day before my period was due on a cheapie that was a 25 mUI x
on the day I a faint line then day after I got a faint but darker one x

Thanks mcc... that gives me some hope! Lets see how the next few days goes by... damn this is stressful!

Good luck, you may still get your BFP. I didn't test positive until a day after af due. Give it a few more days and use fmu. X

I've read somewhere ( I did try looking but I can't find it) that the chances of bfp at 11dpo for someone who IS pregnant, are actually quite low, so you most definitely have a chance still.

Even on the day af is due not everyone gets their BFP's so fingers crossed for you and keep your hopes up! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back