Shopping!!!!

lillyblue

Reaction score
Well I am 21 weeks this week and I was wondering what people have started buying.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a list to start me off buying things as I am really unsure about where to start!! I have bought some clothes and a baby bath but thats about it!

I was wondering if anyone could help me as I am new to all this and feel silly asking anyone but you ladies

Thanks

x

I'm only at 13 weeks and haven't bought anything at all yet. I think i won't be able to resist the temptations of the januay sales though :lol:
A list of what to buy would be really useful actually.

Yes I agree, because I think it can be quite hard I keep getting upset that I dont know what to buy! :oops:

x

I have no idea either so don't worry. I know a car seat is at the top of the list as when i was at the hospital this week there was a sign saying that if you don't have a proper car seat they won't let you take the baby home :lol: Getting the baby home would be a good start anyway! I'm sure there's loads of stuff you could buy but that you don't definately need. A list of essentials is what we need.

Mothercare do a checklist on the back of their catalogues!

babies r us also do a check list in the back of their catalogue, that's wot ive been using to stop me manic buying every cute thing in sight :lol:

Hi there,

Does anyone know if you absolutely have to have a car seat to take baby home from hospital?
Its just that neither I or OH drive so I was'nt going to buy one until one of us do.
And I thought that not all car seats fitted all cars so if it was just from getting back from hospital then
there is no guarantee that it would fit relative's car or taxi....

Oh I found these lists which are quite handy too...

http://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/ ... g_list.asp

http://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/ ... _list2.asp

Does anyone know if you absolutely have to have a car seat to take baby home from hospital?

Yes you do if not they wont allow you to take baby home unless you have a suitable carseat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back