Maternity Clothes

got 2 prs of joggers from primark and I have some combats from mothercare and jeans from newlook. Other than that I'm just wearing a size 12 :oops:

I haven't bought anything - my normal clothes still fit

nicest ones ive seen, for work and out are from www.seraphine.com.

I have a pair of the bootleg jeans and they are a brilliant fit...my arse is a bit too fat to wear them now, but i was still wearing them at christmas and they are the most flatterning jeans ive ever had. I also bought a couple of work skirts/trousers and tops.

They are a bit more on the expensive side than next or new look etc, but really really nice.

Ive gone from a size 8 - 10 to a good 12 now, so im not going to spend anymore money on clothes just for the last couple of months. anything i buy from now on will be cheap stuff on ebay.

actually I lie :lol:

I have a wrap dress from Crave - my mum bought me it for my xmas

I have a size 14 jogy pants form QS but they our getting tight i thought they would do me till the end my maternity jeans from Primark out size 12 but feel as if they may also be to tight soon :roll:

I strongly suggest getting urself down to dorthery perkins!!
They have got the best maternity clothes from there.
I picked up the nicest pair of jeans the other day...and they were on sale for £20!!!!
They are a great fit and soooo comfy!!!
xoxo

I think it depends on body shape. With Eefie I had jeans from mothercare, george and tesco and none of them fitted, kept falling down my bum. I just bought some from Next (a fiver in the sales) and they fit brilliant!

Not all New Looks stock maternity, I know the one in altrincham does and probably golden square, birchwood definately doesnt. I only found their maternity range after I had Eefie and sulked coz the clothes are really nice compared to other places.

I also like the mothercare yoga pants, very comfy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back