Shopping - How many of everything?

jojo1983

Reaction score
Hello all

I am shopping this weekend for all things baby :)

We have got things like the moses basket, pram etc sorted but I am really unsure how many of things like sheets and blankets I should get.

How many sheets, blankets etc have you all got ready? Going shopping tomorrow. Want to do some scooting about online tonight to find cheapest way of doing it too

Thanks in advance

Jojo xxx

I've got 2 sheets but about 6 blankets! I'm thinking I might need more sheets though as 1 is in the Moses basket and 1 is in the cot, I haven't got any spare!

I've got 6 sheets for my moses basket and 4 cellular blankets.

I have no idea if it's enough or not though. I bought mine from matalan. Cheap as chips :)

I have 2 Moses basket sheets and 2 cot sheets.

I have 3 fleece blankets and 3 cotton (I can't stand cellular blankets).

Oh and 2 sleeping bags x

I have 2 moses basket sheets, 2 crib sheets, 2 pram sheets for my carry cot and 4 cellular blankets, 2 fleece blankets, 2 wool blankets my mum has made.

My sisters youngest has really bad reflux and i know how much of a mare she has with having to wash sheets and blankets all the time so thought i get loads to save the washing machine ! xx

I have 3 fitted sheets for the cotbed and the moses basket and 6 different blankets but I have bought quite alot of muslins squares they are cheap and great I put them under the babys head, when they are due born they actually fit right under them and lie the baby on itm if they are sick then it should just be a matter of washing the muslin square instead of the whole sheet, thats what I done last time xx

Thanks everyone.
xxClaire_24xx we are due on the same date :)

i have about 4 of each for the moses basket and the cot!!!! I also have loads of blankets which i have split into pram blankets and bed blankets!!

i got 2 for mosesbasket, 2 for cot n 3 that is too small really for cot but i would use if i have too.
i got 2 knitted blankets, 1 cellular, 3 fleece and one thick one for the pram

Thanks ladies, got a selection today at Matalan. Got 4 cotbed sheets, 4 moses fitted sheets, 2 cellular blankets for moses and 2 for cotbed. Going to keep an eye out for some fleecy blankets too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back