• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shilpa speaks out

Flame

Reaction score
I just watched some of this on Sky and everything she said was completely the opposite to things she said in the house!

Like she said she would marry a white man if she fell in love with one and that her parents wouldnt mind, yet in the house she said he would have to be Indian! Also she seems to have changed her mind completely on Jade and Jo but still thinks Danielle is ok.

Stupid woman!

Gaaah the whole thing makes me angry :evil:

i didnt really follow it. other than that i couldnt avoid on the news. and the amusing jo interview. poor woman

its just another publicity thing to try and reduce the amount of racism in the country, which imo has made it worse

boils my blood :evil:

really annoys me to, I know they are silly for saying angry (not racist) things on telly, but they dont deserve death threats!!!!

Shilpa was an idiot anyway i wouldnt have like her either, but nothing to do with her colour! it was her personality xxxx

now really who cares... :wall: it's fa ntio now... let them get on with it... it's all about the money and fame... let them be :shakehead:

I tihnk Shilpa put on a kinda goody two shoes act in the house to be honest, i find it very hard to believe that someone can be so nice and forgiving all the flipping time!

Plus what i'm puzzled about is the whole Jade/Jo/Danielle thing - why is Danielle getting let off with it when Jade and Jo have been persecuted?

neeko_1 said:
now really who cares... :wall: it's fa ntio now... let them get on with it... it's all about the money and fame... let them be :shakehead:

If you dont want to talk about it, simple, then dont reply...but if others want to talk about it, simple, let them.....

cassi said:
neeko_1 said:

If you dont want to talk about it, simple, then dont reply...but if others want to talk about it, simple, let them.....

sorry i didn't know you where so passionate about it... I'll leave you to it then. :?

neeko_1 said:
cassi said:
[quote="neeko_1":3lvbn4lp]now really who cares... :wall: it's fa ntio now... let them get on with it... it's all about the money and fame... let them be :shakehead:

sorry i didn't know you where so passionate about it... I'll leave you to it then. :?[/quote:3lvbn4lp]

:roll: yeah im really passionate about it.... :roll: I just think if people want to talk about something then let them I dont see the problem? If you dont want to talk about it, as I said, dont...but dont tell other people not to.

But keep up the sarcasm, gives me something to laugh at :roll:

i saw a bit of the interview on sky and from what i saw i thought shilpa was a sickeningly fake nice person. Im not saying she a bad person but i think shes trying to be a bit of a victim.
She contradicted herself too.
She said she didn't think it was racism inthe house but then she went on to say she thought it was good what happened in the house coz it has woken people up to the racism in the country.
i can't see where everyone comes from saying shes beautiful too. Shes all make up and frog eyes.

cassi said:
neeko_1 said:
cassi said:
[quote="neeko_1":3c9anptt]now really who cares... :wall: it's fa ntio now... let them get on with it... it's all about the money and fame... let them be :shakehead:

sorry i didn't know you where so passionate about it... I'll leave you to it then. :?

:roll: yeah im really passionate about it.... :roll: I just think if people want to talk about something then let them I dont see the problem? If you dont want to talk about it, as I said, dont...but dont tell other people not to.

But keep up the sarcasm, gives me something to laugh at :roll:[/quote:3c9anptt]

:rotfl: .... i will keep up with it... sarcasm's my middle name :wink:

but all i was saying is why do people talk about it when it just winds them up?? the people there are talking about is making loads of money and don't really care what people think??

here here :clap: :clap: I cant stand the woman, i thought she said it wasnt racist before? She is such a fake and her winning was a fix.... :wall:
Im just so sick of this PC country....im fed up and cant wait till Alan finishes all his courses at work so we can think about moving to Aus :)

cassi said:
here here :clap: :clap: I cant stand the woman, i thought she said it wasnt racist before? She is such a fake and her winning was a fix.... :wall:

it was a fix indeed, i knew it from the start!
she says racism isn't it her vocabulary! Bollocks! :roll:

I know, i could just slap her, because I dont like her as a person..but then I would be called a racist :roll:

cassi said:
I know, i could just slap her, because I dont like her as a person..but then I would be called a racist :roll:

i know! makes you go all bent out of shape doesn't it :x :x :x :x

That's one of the problems of the Uk these days, everything is so PC it makes me sick, if you don't like someone and they are of a different race it's bnecause you're a racist :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back