She woke up...

AugustMum

Reaction score
Urgh. She woke up early from her nap earlier due to my stupid doorbell (I can't find a way to unplug it!) and since then shes been a right grumpy madam. She had another nap but woke up after 30 minutes because it seems once shes been woken up early, shes overtired and then starts the cycle of doom for the rest of the day.

Shes currently moaning in her cot because Ive decided she must sleep as she just cried after she woke up last time.

I felt I needed someone to know that shes moaning and crying so I don't feel like Im sat here going nuts on my own lol.

Awww hun, ella gets like that when she's overtired, hope she goes back to sleep.for you x

Not so far...

Ive gone in and calmed her down, and probably going to have to do that again in a second. Shes been sooo good for naps lately I forgot how grumpy she gets when shes woken up. She naps for about an hour at a time if not longer usually so a 30 minute nap just wont cut it. :(

My LO has been like this today alot. He's now on his 3rd nap, but the last 2 were only 30 mins and both he woke up from crying. Teething tho, but it's been going on months, seems to suffering more often than not now tho.

You're not alone hun, it's bloody hard work :hugs:

:hugs: put a big sign on the door sayin don't u dare ring the doorbell!

"Beware of the baby" :lol: and a picture of a scary face from Paige..

I hate when random things wake up LO's, hate to see him disturbed and upset x

Hate it when this happens - means a bad rest of the day. I now unplug the phone when LO is napping and if I'm expecting a delivery in the post I put a postit on the door asking them to leave it around the side because the baby is asleep. I figure if someone is that desperate to get in touch with me they'll keep phoning back :)

I think today might be 'Beware of the Mummy'

This morning I got her to sleep for her nap which usually lasts from an hour up to about 3 hours. Today it was 30 minutes tops. Then she was just grouchy when she woke up, we had breakfast and shes been in her cot since about 10am but every 5/10 minutes she'll wake up and cry a little then drift off again.

Shes now woken up and crying but I can hear thats she still so so tired. I don't want to get her up because a) its stressing me out and I dont want to be all stressed with her and b)shes still going to be all uber tired and grouchy until her next nap which will probably be as disturbed as this one.

Ive just taken her out the cot. She is not impressed.

No, shes just having a VERY bad day. Ive just had a qiuet 5 mins cause Ive put her in the sling and given her a few pom bears lol.

:lol: Good thinking! I wonder what has her disturbed, bbbb tft55gvfvbbnnmn.. Odhrán took over, he must have a perfect explanation that is only known between babies! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back