Have toast or cereal or fruit or all :p for breakfast
nap 11-12:30
Bottle at 1
nap 2-4:30/5
dinner when she woke up
nap 6-6:45
bottle at 7:30
bed by 8

But this week? She has dropped ALL her naps except an hour in the afternoon!!! :shock:

Shes got four new teeth this week so i guess teething, but shes not grumpy with it atall! Apart from the naps going missing, theres no change in her :wall2:

should i try and fix it? hows? nevermind her:p -I- need the nap in the afternoon LOL

my LO is a week younger than urs and doesnt nap half as much as that. i think ur really lucky lol. he will wake about 7 and then sometimes has a morning nap but normally just naps in the afternoon if im lucky but only for about 45 minutes max. then goes to bed at latest 9. hes been waking in the night too all week so im knackered but last night he slept thru ! yay! babies just need less naps in the day once they sleep better at night so im guessing thats whats happened. dont think u could fix it, i tend to just go with the flow each day and let him lead his routine...probably not the right thing to do but it works for us,

Oscar used to be a regular napper but now he varies everyday. Sometimes he doesn't have any sleep between 1pm and 7pm whereas before he used to have a 2 hour minimum nap in that period.

Absolutely no advice at all I'm afraid lol You might find she'll change it all again in the next few days though xxx

Caitlin only naps at 12pm till about 1.30 then a half hour nap between 4/4.30 lol, goes to bed at 9/10 may wake up once bit is up for the day by 8am and she is only 12 weeks old!

Though she does have what I call a five minute power nap a few times a day :p

Last edited:
Lucy at most has an hour sleep all day! She is insomniac I'm sure !!! She goes to bed 1930 ish then wakes once for feed then up any time between 5 and 7. !! Hope your lo gives u some rest soon xxx

my LO is a week younger than urs and doesnt nap half as much as that. i think ur really lucky lol. he will wake about 7 and then sometimes has a morning nap but normally just naps in the afternoon if im lucky but only for about 45 minutes max. then goes to bed at latest 9. hes been waking in the night too all week so im knackered but last night he slept thru ! yay! babies just need less naps in the day once they sleep better at night so im guessing thats whats happened. dont think u could fix it, i tend to just go with the flow each day and let him lead his routine...probably not the right thing to do but it works for us,

Yeah her routine is prettty much her own doing, shes been sleeping through for months thoguh so i dont think its that. And she -is- getting tired when she normally was napping, but just throws a tantrum instead of napping >.<

Wow hun, you are lucky with all those naps! Layla sleeps through the night 11-13 hours but then rarely naps in the day. I'm lucky if I get 30mins mid morning and 30 mins mid afternoon!!! No advice sorry, but would guess it could be down to the teething. xx

my lo naps just twice a day now, not for long either. i try not to let him sleep past 4pm, so then i know he will sleep no probs at bedtime at 7pm. the fact she's teething has prob got something to do with her change in routine. hopefully its just a phase and she will be back to normal soon.

Oscars been really good at falling asleep at 7pm recently and I don't let him nap after 4 either but today my friend came round and woke him up by shouting at just after 1.30 and he has refused to sleep since. He's proper moody too and is still refusing to sleep. I need a break now, don't know about him but I'm bloody exhausted lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back