shaving haha

Kimbo

Reaction score
hahaha i ran out of veet cream so i've just had to shave down there :lol:

omg how hard is it to see what you're doing with a bump there! :shock:
i found i was laughing to myself because i couldn't see, and also cut myself twice :rotfl:

How is your bump coming along Kim, I have definately a bit more now, Im useless at attaching photos etc. - keep meaning too :doh:

Right that is it I am posting a bump picture tomorrow!!

:S .. are u clearing the pitch or the sidelines? if ur doing the pitch then an idea would be to let it grow short n keep it trimmed then just take care of the bikini lines.. its actually healthier for u when pregnant to stop infections n that..

ella said:
How is your bump coming along Kim, I have definately a bit more now, Im useless at attaching photos etc. - keep meaning too :doh:

Right that is it I am posting a bump picture tomorrow!!

ahem, why not today :shakehead: lol
its coming along nicely me thinks! if u need help uploading then just say :D

lisa&alex said:
:S .. are u clearing the pitch or the sidelines? if ur doing the pitch then an idea would be to let it grow short n keep it trimmed then just take care of the bikini lines.. its actually healthier for u when pregnant to stop infections n that..

landing strip :lol:

It's a nightmare.

I am fining it so difficult and am having to keep myself neat down there by doing it in front of my wardrobe mirror.

I'm really self conscious about this area as I know that there will be people looking at that end in a few months time and I don't want to be the girl on the ward that all the staff are talking about. Especially when I work in the hospital and could bump into them later in the canteen. :oops:

All advice and tips gratefully accepted. xxx

NIE said:
It's a nightmare.

I am fining it so difficult and am having to keep myself neat down there by doing it in front of my wardrobe mirror.

I'm really self conscious about this area as I know that there will be people looking at that end in a few months time and I don't want to be the girl on the ward that all the staff are talking about. Especially when I work in the hospital and could bump into them later in the canteen. :oops:

All advice and tips gratefully accepted. xxx

its usually veet hair removal cream i use which i think is great because it leaves your skin really silky aswell... its just today i realised i had none left!

NIE said:

I very much doubt that staff would be gossiping about that when you've just had a baby! And if they do, then shame on them, frankly.

While I may keep things trimmed for the moment, if it becomes too difficult soon then frankly I'm not going to worry about it. Sorry if that sounds a bit blunt!

The staff really shouldn't be talking like that about patients, but beleive me it does happen. I've heard it many a time within some of the wards I have worked in.

I suppose some people just can't help themselves. I even put a complaint in against a member of staff last year. She doesn't work there anymore thank goodness. xxxx

Goodness! I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but I think that's awful. Very unprofessional.

just try it when you're 36 weeks pregnant! I did the other day!

I ended up having to put a full length mirror at the end of the bath, stand in the bath and kind of tilt backwards a bit and look in the mirror to see what on earth I was doing!!

I'm just keeping it all shortish with a trimmer.

K.xx

KJ said:
I'm just keeping it all shortish with a trimmer.

K.xx

Sounds like the safest and best option. xxx

Yse Ive got a landing strip that looks a bit wonky at the mo :rotfl: I find it really difficult but determined to keep it tidy LOL

Kimbo said:
its usually veet hair removal cream i use which i think is great because it leaves your skin really silky aswell... its just today i realised i had none left!

Can you use veet down there?! how thin do you do the strip? I usually let it grow back b4 i go to any smeer tests as ive had an odd look b4 from a nurse:lol: Just curious, sorry if im being nosy :oops:

Yep I had problems the other day haha I giggled to myself and wondered what the hell im gunna do when i get a bit bigger!! :lol:

I am going to get waxed for my holidays next week :shock:

My friend is a beautician and said she doesn't mind- will be slightly :oops: though

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i used a mirror to do a little i had done enough anyway so baby could make an entrance :rotfl: then i had to show my who ja ma flip to theater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back