shaving down below

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
okay sorry tmi lol, but is anyone else having trouble shaving down below? I cant even see down there anymore but last night i'd had enough as it is growing too fast and getting really itchy and irratating, I had to get the mirror out just to shave it all off last night lol and seeminly it'll only get worse as bump gets bigger :wall2:
xxx

haha so glad you posted this! I am having the same trouble!! its so so hard, im def going to invest in a mirror lol!!

ive let myself go down there and am resorting to nair at the weekend and then gonna try and do it once a month so it doesnt get bad again x

Lol i use my electric shaver as i know i can reach with that without cutting anything lol. im paranoid about how everything looks down there now for midwife appointments. x

OMG I've just had a shower and while I was in there I was thinking I need to teach my OH how to shave my lady garden coz I can't see it anymore lol!!

OMG I've just had a shower and while I was in there I was thinking I need to teach my OH how to shave my lady garden coz I can't see it anymore lol!!

LOL God i wouldnt want my OH down there with a razor!! x

My best mate did mine, no way would I let oh do it! x

I had a new lady shave for Xmas and am hoping to sort it with the aid of a mirror!!! Otherwise it is darling hubby's job - he married me for better or worse!!! lol

Haha I have decided to sod it and have gone all natural :) I can't see it, poor midwives! :) xxxx

Haha i'm so glad someone has posted this! I thought it was just me! OH has actually offered to help out since i can no longer see my lady garden, but i've politely declined lol. Have been using a mirror to help but it's a bit unnerving! God knows what it'll be like as i get bigger. I bet the midwives have seen all sorts though to be fair xx

if you have one get your oh to help out at least that way you know you will get a clean shave and it can also lead to fun if your in the mood

I,m starting to find it hard now, so I give up!! However I,ll be trimming it with scissors to prevent it getting out of control lol

I've let myself go down there. I honestly can't be bothered with the effort! Gonna get it in tip top shape from around week 36 onwards though just in case. Needs to be neat for the birth!

My oh does mine and hes very careful and gentle. for some strange reason, he likes doing it x

I think I am weird I don;t do anything to mine lol!!!!!!!!!

I might get OH to trim it closer to the time though....

I used the mirror trick, it was starting to itch and irritate me! But told OH that it is his duty... they are there to make things easier! ha xxx

Wow some of you ladies are brave I wouldn't let my OH go anywhere near there wilt a razor.... Lol. I haven't had a wax since being pregnant, booked one for a few weeks ..... Eeeeek 20mins of pain to feel better and stop the midwife passing out should be worth it?!!???!!

Can't be worse than child birth! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back