Sharp pains

Snuggle

Reaction score
I'm having quite sore sharp pains on and off on the right hand side of tummy and a little bit on the left. I cant remember having these with Maddison, is it anything to be worried about? :?

I get the odd twingey pain when I get up or move quick, does it feel like a pulling? I think from what you described they sound like stretching pains! I had quite alot at your stage! :hug:

They're quite sore, like stabbing pains on and off. Doesnt feel like cramp. Hope its stretching pain as you said Jaidy :? I'm not moving around, just sitting on sofa and getting them :hug:

Its not a windy pain? I had these loads at the beginning, the hormones in early pregnancy can slow down your bowels and intestines and make everything sluggish and cause pain

No its not wind pain hun, at least it doesnt feel like it :think:

i have been get lots of twinges and pains not like period pain but not sharp - the book I have said its normall as there are a lot of changes and things stretching!!!! hope ur ok try and not worry! :hug:

Thank you, I just looked up my old posts from early pregnancy with Maddison (that was weird :shock: ) and I had these pains then too so I must have just forgot over time :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back