Sharp pain comes and goes

MariaIsabella

Reaction score
I am a little worried :(

Today I have had sharp pains in my lower right hand side of the belly ( not crazy sharp but still makes me think about it ). Its kind of where the ovary is. It comes and goes every 20 seconds or so. What can this be? I am not bleeding or anything but still uncomfortable! Is it normal and what kind of pain is alarming?

x

All I can say is if it's hurting you get checked out... I'm sure all is fine but even if too put your mind at rest.

Earlier in the week I was given a scan just because I was worried because of belly aches.... All was good and I feel so much better having had it.

If doctor won't refer you for a scan, if you can pay for a private one (mother are do one from £59) it may make you feel better. Stressing about it is horrid.

Good luck. Xx

Thanks, its not hurting badly but its there all the time :(. Does growing pains only hurt on one single spot ond on the right? Its coming like sharpish pains only on the same spot in lower right side of belly..

Thanks, its not hurting badly but its there all the time :(. Does growing pains only hurt on one single spot ond on the right? Its coming like sharpish pains only on the same spot in lower right side of belly..

I've had v similar Maria - not frequently but when I do get it it's very sore!! X

hey hun. with both my pregnancies i experienced sharp and dull pains. it is just your body adjusting but of course if you are worried then deffo get checked. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back