my first day alone with Harley and Dior

Dee1985

Reaction score
kris is back at work tomorrow, im worrying lol
havnt been alone with the pair of them yet, its been hard work with kris never mind with out him
its hard as Dior totaly depends on me still, i cant leave Harley alone with Dior she wants to jump on him.
double the nappies double the bottles :shock:
i hope the 3 of us get a good routine, hope there dinner times dont clash tomorrow!

I hope it all goes well for you Dionne. I guess we may not hear from you tommorrow then??!!
gOOD lUCK XXX

Bloody Hell :shock:

I was pooing my pants when OH went back to work and left me with Phoebe. Have no idea how I'd cope with 2 :?
I guess once you get into a routine you'll be fine though :lol:

Could potentially be quite good fun :lol:

good luck hun im sure ur ok get dior to do to her dollys wot ur doin to harley like bottle etc n ull be fine

Good luck Dee your a great mum it will get easier im sure xxx

(((Dionne))) I'm sure everything will be ok. The early days are always the toughest but soon all 3 of you will be in a routine. Keep your chin up hun, we are all here for you (if I lived a tad nearer I'd offer to come round and help out, mainly so I can have a cuddle of Dior and Harleythough :D ) xxx

I was the same Dionne, but believe me you soon get in a routine, you have to!! :D

It will come naturally :D :wink:

Have to say I admire you - I cant get anything done with only 1 to look after!! - I just havent a clue how people do it!! :shock:

Good luck - sure you will be fine!

L x

was all going well, Harley had his morning feed while Dior was still asleep then as Dior woke Harley napped so i got to feed and dress her in peace... :dance:

but then silly mummy for got to do the stair gate :shock:
Dior went up to my bedroom
opened my bronzing pearls all over my cream carpet :roll:

Hope your first day went ok hun

x

aww hope it all went ok for u hun.
i thought it was hard with a 4 yr old n a 7 mnth old. sera plays in bayleys room while bayley stands in his cot n watches, then she gets him out and puts him in her dolls pram lol
luv b x

BubbleB said:
then she gets him out and puts him in her dolls pram lol
luv b x

oh yes im sure Dior would love to do that! we got her a pushchair and dolly she plays with them when im sorting harley out, but some times she trys to grap him off me i say no and she points to her pushchair lol

aww bless sera just grabs him and puts him in her dolly pram lol so cute. sometimes im walking down the street with an empty buggy lmao cos sera has put him in her buggy :D
luv braiana x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back