grr!

trixipaws

Reaction score
a relatively new friend of mine who's never been to our house b4 texted me this morning to see if its ok that she and her girlf come and visit, said theyd b here at 3 or 4.

so i decided to clean the bathroom (it needed doing anyway) as we only hav one bathroom and i REALLY judge people by the state of their bathrooms when i go 2 their houses lol, i can only expect the same from anyone else so i dont want them thinking we are scrubs lol.

first i asked my boyf if he was gonna hav a bath/shower/poo etc b4 i cleaned it, which he replied no.
grr, at like, 5 to 3 he decides he's gonna run a bath :wall: they might show up now and he'll still be in there, even if he's out b4 they arrive he ALWAYS leaves all the shampoo bottles out, dirt and stubble from shaving on the bottom of the bath, foam up the walls, towels screwed up soggy and WATER ALL OVER THE FLOOR! :wall: nnnnnnrrrrggh!

pesky men! :wall:

i'll hav to hope its more like 4 they arrive and clean the pesky bath again :roll:

simple - make him do it himself.... is all in the training! My DH got so fed up of me telling him off for the state of the bathroom he automatically cleans it after himself now.

bloody men!

your not coming to my house if you judge people by state of their bathroom :rotfl: we have a whole in our roof :?

My OH ALWAYS needs a wee whilst I am cleaning the toilet, every b****y time :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back