• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sharing bath water? - anyone?

Dee1985

Reaction score
ok my friend was round earlier and when i jumped out the bath and shouted "KRIS YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE THE WATER IN"
she was shocked? she said its minging :lol:

this is some thing we have always done. and its the way my mum done it there were 7 of us half way through us all bathing she would change the water!

Dior and Harley share their bath then i top it up with hot water for me then kris jumps in after.

some times i will have a fresh one if its all dirty and cold.

i no it is washing in others dirt but its never bothered me.

does any one else do it or am i wierd lol

oh yeah we've always done that. mind you if i do have a bath he always slips in behind me :wink: :rotfl:

OH always gets in after me or we sometimes bath together. Not so much now Phoebe is around though!!

I generally prefer showers to baths because as you point out you sit in dirty water in a bath :think:

But I don't think you're weird at all. Me and my sister shared a bath when we were younger too.

i would share with p or my sister or family, nowt wrong with that I don't think - I know where they've been!!!!!!! (or do I! :shock: )

I do that too dionne :D i dont think it's weird lol

i bath owen and then when hes asleep i top it up with hot water & get in! sometimes my mum will get in after me too :lol:

i dont think there is anything wrong with it, its the way we've always done it in our house!!

xx

see this bathing together always sounds so appealing
licklips.gif
. but when ever we try it i get squashed and cold with no water and his toes in my face and we cant move, like 2 big umpa lumpas in the bath together :lol:
and it all hangs out, rolls every where :oops:

We always shared a bath as kids, usually with mum or dad, then as we got older we took turns in same water.

I have a nice bath evey night to relax me,ts "me" time with a magazine and a cuppa. OH prefers showers but I doubt he would share my water as I like nice smelly bubbles and he wouldnt want to smell like a girl!! :rotfl:

My OH doesn't like baths...made him try one once, did a Chandler & Monica, I ran a nice bubble bath for him, with candles and oils (put in a manly bath toy tank which I bought him especially) but he got bored.....he sticks to his showers now!!

Having said that I don't see aproblem with it, my bro & I used to share bath water, and my sis's always used to share a bath too.....as you say you just empty half and top up with hot water.......I see no problem with it at all babe.

Of course we do that doesn't everyone :oops:

Next time Dionne say that you are being environmentally friendly by doing this!!!!

Seriously did it when I was young and still do it now. Saves water.

Nice to know no-one smells on here :rotfl:

Yep we share to,sometimes i'll jump in with my little boy after my hubby has jumped out as he likes it scolding hot.

Saves gas heating the water up too,bladdy bills are bad enough.

i leave the bath water in foor my OH, i sometimes use the kids water aswell to have a wash in

Prefer showers but have been known to share the odd bath!

My aim in life is to afford a house with a big enough bath for two! :oops:

:D

Jade

I never have a bate I get showers, think Ive had 3 baths since I was like 14 or something lol, so does OH! We have lived in our place for 1 1/2 yrs and the bath has been used as a bath twice lol

HOWEVER if we did get baths then no i wouldnt share the water as I have a thing about clean water! I dodnt think theres anything wrong with it, if people are ok with it, but im not cause im weird lol. if I wash the dishes and leave the water for 5 min, then there is something else to wash, I will have to use clean water!

Besides what if OH kocks one off in the bath before me and neglects to tell me? Suppose it is supposed to be good for your skin!!

hehe, im sorry but I wouldnt get in the bath after Stuart. No offence to him.
I would get in the bath at the same time but if I were having a bath I would run a fresh one with lots of bubbles and mega hot.

We dont have many baths though, more of a shower house.

:lol: That is exactly why you should always go in first!!! :rotfl:

jennywren said:
Besides what if OH kocks one off in the bath before me and neglects to tell me? Suppose it is supposed to be good for your skin!!
Eeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!! :rotfl:

I used toi share bath water with my sister... but stopped when we were about 10!!! I like to have my water to myself, it'd feel weird to get in a bath someone's just got out of... Don't know if I'd be able to share with kids either (especially when they're still in nappies).

Fortunately OH only ever has showers so I don't have to choose!

Oh and I know what you mean about bathing togather - too squashed! And I always end up at the tap end. And fill the bath too full so the bathroom gets soaked when OH gets in. Not that fun...

Last edited:
im so shocked i thought i was the only one that shared water.... ok i not im going over the top but even if Harley has a lil wee in the bath i still use his water :oops:

and i lied the other day to seven trent water so i need to save water:lol:

i am on a direct debit now and to work it out they aked me the most strange questions :?
how many baths a day? i said 1
how many toilet flushes? i said 3??? infact iv never counted
how many washing machine uses? i said 3 even though its about 6 :shhh:
how many hose pipe uses?? i said none

does any one else count how many times they flush the loo :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members